live stream for tonights game

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Finished 2-2... really quite impressed over all. Thought truelove was good at left back. Mcdonalds finish was good. The keeper made a good save and is definitely worth another look. Millar worked hard. I'd have another look at the CB, looked a little lost when marking at times but comfortable on the ball.

We're playing some neat football, but they look better than us I'd say,

How we doing this half

To be fair, it was more or less the Ressies 2nd half Poss Dayton excepted. and Dayton was scheduled 1/2 hour only.

Who were your picks from the match ?

I thought the RB dao was worth another look, montano looked lively and Clark-Harris showed promise.

Also if macdonald can chip in with opportunist strikes like that he would be an asset.

The defence still worries me.

I thought the RB dao was worth another look, montano looked lively and Clark-Harris showed promise.

Also if macdonald can chip in with opportunist strikes like that he would be an asset.

The defence still worries me.

I watched the last half hour or so and would agree with that. The defending was garbage, particularly the back pass for their second goal and only having one player go out to cover a short corner - this is something Latics seem to have done for years. It's basic stuff.

It's a slow night on Romanian TV tonight - they just spent 20mins interviewing their manage and players and discussing the game.

Biggest event since Ceacescu overthrown. Getting a draw against the mighty Latics? They'll be dancing in the streets of Bucharest.

I watched the last half hour or so and would agree with that. The defending was garbage, particularly the back pass for their second goal and only having one player go out to cover a short corner - this is something Latics seem to have done for years. It's basic stuff.

I think we still need an out and out no nonsense CB,preferably with experience to help eradicate the stupid and frustrating errors we can't seem to shake off, no matter what combination we put out.

As for wes, so the shoulder is still not right?.....doesn't bode well for the season then. We can ill afford to be carrying players who are injury prone.

Good work out, some good individual performances. A bit disjointed but that is to be expected with the number of new players and trialists.

I cannot believe that I watched a Latics team zip the ball about to feet at pace and with confidence, in the 86th minute! The fact that there was the element of disjointedness made it all the more amazing!

I think we still need an out and out no nonsense CB,preferably with experience to help eradicate the stupid and frustrating errors we can't seem to shake off, no matter what combination we put out.

As for wes, so the shoulder is still not right?.....doesn't bode well for the season then. We can ill afford to be carrying players who are injury prone.

Wes had another op on his shoulder at the end of last season , think he's back training but no yet up to a match.

Biggest event since Ceacescu overthrown. Getting a draw against the mighty Latics? They'll be dancing in the streets of Bucharest.

Did you miss the dancing girls during the adverts Pete?

Edited by BP1960