Jose Baxter - Bug

Just asked rooney if he's signing for us. "Hopefully" was the answer I got.

There was also somebody who came out of the main entrance with a washbag who I didn't recognise and met up with a guy who got out of a blacked out range rover with a private reg.

Baxter was there with two older blokes (his dad wss one i think) and didn't look ill to me. Let the rumours begin lol.

Don't imagine we'll get another keeper. Oxley as number one, Simpson as backup. If Oxley is injured, Simpson can cover until a loan comes in. If Simpson is injured, Coleman can cover the bench unless LJ feels a more experienced backup is needed.

Not baxter-related, but I couldn't be arsed trying to start a thread or find another one..

MENOAFC ‏@MENOAFC 2h

Toay's M.E.N. LJ says he is '95%' complete with signings. Confident Rooney will be #oafc player for start of season. Expect one more loan

and, to make the post relevant, Baxter has 'pieitis'.

'Pie tits'? Is that the new term for 'man boobs'??... stop calling him fat.

Edited by Daboke

This Rooney deal's gone from being a done deal to 95% in the space of a week. We'll be "hopeful a deal can be agreed" come next week.

Would be a shame if we don't get him, could make the difference.

Try reading it again!