I will donate to playershare if......

• Replies 665
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just remembered a bet I made prior to the FA draw.

If Aaron west manages to get into the ground tomorrow, and stay there until full time, erect as in stood up on his own momentum then I think I promised to pay £20.

Photo evidence is required. Oafc tom you have to get me a piccie.

06.01.14. Update, I have seen photographic evidence of Westy indeed in the ground ...I am just debating the time. Picture seems to be taken before darkness descended and no time stamp on the piccie...hmmmm...could he left before full time...oooo am awaiting verbal sightings of the infamous Westy making it to full time and exiting on his own steam...tba everyone

Edited by underdog

Pledge - fund has done amazingly well so far, £647 has been sent. There are a number of posters on here who have constantly sent over there pledges to allow this fund to grow.

Jane, Jan, Adam, Billy, Robert, Tracy and Peter... Thank you for your continued support !! I haven't used your screen names in case you wanted some privacy but hopefully you know who you are from whom I have mentioned.

A great target before the end of season would be £1000...

I will offer a new pledge... £5 for every Harkins goal.

Pledge - fund has done amazingly well so far, £647 has been sent. There are a number of posters on here who have constantly sent over there pledges to allow this fund to grow.

Jane, Jan, Adam, Billy, Robert, Tracy and Peter... Thank you for your continued support !! I haven't used your screen names in case you wanted some privacy but hopefully you know who you are from whom I have mentioned.

A great target before the end of season would be £1000...

I will offer a new pledge... £5 for every Harkins goal.

I owe £20.....Westy made it through the anfield game and walked out of the gates unaided....will cough up at the end of the month..aagghh.....

Dear all....the aim is not to harass everyone who made pledges, the onus is on the individual who made the pledge to agree if it has been fulfilled and then to pay.

I am staggered how much dannyboy5555 idea has taken off, the amusement these pledges have made and the money it has raised..wow over £647.00 pound with no outlay, no marketing materials, no ones time handing leaflets out etc, no one spending time on organising locations for fundraisers, sponsorship, chasing sponsorship etc....

Just a typed pledge on here and hitting send for the monies to come through.

Brilliant and long may it continue into other seasons

A brilliant idea along with opinions spend and raise are the main boosters to this scheme

The regular monthly donors are the foundation that we can let LJ know what we pull in every month and what is there for him for the player(s) of his choice.

You are all very important - a big think you to all