The other forum

Right be kind to me please this is my very first post but has anyone seen how negative the other forum is I know we have moaners but my god they are way over the top the season is just about to start and they are having a pop at the manager and Simon corney really starting to wind me up can't they just get behind us I think we are really going to have a good season and I can't wait for Saturday

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Had a quick look, there is a lot of concerns about the centre half (check) and a rather long rant about SC (check - though OWTB is having a relative love in with SC since Prozac bumped into him).

Ahhhhhhhhh BB80 is already laying blame at the managers feet. Wow, that answers the 'how long before' question????

Had a quick look, there is a lot of concerns about the centre half (check) and a rather long rant about SC (check - though OWTB is having a relative love in with SC since Prozac bumped into him).

Ahhhhhhhhh BB80 is already laying blame at the managers feet. Wow, that answers the 'how long before' question????

Where on earth have I laid the blame at the managers feet???????

What are you smoking pal???

Bb80 is one of the reasons I don't go on that forum !

Negative, and totally unable to accept anyone's opinion .

So negative that I stuck up for Dickov all last season and said we'd stay up. Same the season before. Oh...and the season before. Terribly terribly negative is that. Awwww...I can buy you a violin if you need.

Bb80 is one of the reasons I don't go on that forum !

Negative, and totally unable to accept anyone's opinion .

Alright, that'll do. Everyone is allowed a point of view, it's how we handle it when other opinions don't coincide with our own that matters.

Just had a peep and what a horrible thing to browse! 3 new posts a day!!!! And an Old fashioned format - no thanks.

All credit to the guys who created and moderate this site.

I speak for all the boys in the back room (and anybody who has helped out over the last six years or so), thanks for that.