The other forum

Living down under for many years I have been frustrated beyond belief in trying to get info on the Latics. The website is very poor and that 'other' forum is just so - well 1997 - as someone else mentioned. Thank goodness I found this forum and thankyou to the people who run it.

I can now enjoy my daily dose of Latics goodness :)

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh how we've missed you Ross! Hope you're well mate? If you're down with Ragg this weekend we'll have a pint!

In other news this is an outright lie....:

But you been there since day one whilst others have come and gone, and some have come back. Dont get all giddy, take some credit.

He left us! He ran back to mommy when the going got tough! There were dark days back there, where we had to ask - ASK, NO LESS! - him to help! And he did, every time, without hesitation and at ungodly hours, fixing the code and updating the site.

But by god we had to ASK him. It was hard. I think that's what turned me and Ry on to man love. It's all that got us through those dark times!

Oh how we've missed you Ross! Hope you're well mate? If you're down with Ragg this weekend we'll have a pint!

He left us! He ran back to mommy when the going got tough! There were dark days back there, where we had to ask - ASK, NO LESS! - him to help! And he did, every time, without hesitation and at ungodly hours, fixing the code and updating the site.

But by god we had to ASK him. It was hard. I think that's what turned me and Ry on to man love. It's all that got us through those dark times!

Cheers. I'm not too bad. Looking forward to the trip down on Sat (and the 5th day of the Ashes hopefully on Monday!) but I'm on a coach down and stopping off somewhere outside Stevenage. Probably will see you in the ground though. Hoping to get to a few more southern trips this season, so might do the train sometime and have a proper session.

WOW ! seemed to have hit a nerve over something so trivial (or perhaps not) :coffee1:

Give someone a bit of credit and ...... :sign0007::deal:

Ah well ........... lol :exile:

By the way, you do realise that predicting a struggle (as I have the last 3 seasons) wasn't actually negative but being a realist. Because, erm, it actually happened. Anyway, as you were.

So I don't have to try and read the other board - is he predicting a struggle again?

I posted on there before here (sure I got banned for questioning Corney's intentions with the land as I got slated and couldn't log in anymore, same username) but still have the very occasional gander. This is miles better. Crazy Caz's posts irritate me on there... Apologies if it's anyone on here...

I posted on there before here (sure I got banned for questioning Corney's intentions with the land as I got slated and couldn't log in anymore, same username) but still have the very occasional gander. This is miles better. Crazy Caz's posts irritate me on there... Apologies if it's anyone on here...

Its posts like this that irritate me ???