Who's Having Peterborough?

Will today have persuaded a few to make the trip?

A fair few of the players remarked about the terrific support today. It must have given the players and management a lift to see a great turnout.

I personally can't wait.

Anyone else staying over?

A win on Saturday and I think we could take 1,000 down there, especially with it being 3 weeks until our next away game after that! Although some may have the back to back trips to Preston and Rotherham in mind.

Edited by dec666

I really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really REALLY wish I could.

but I'm at a bastard wedding reception.

Some people have no thought for others......they should wed out of season! ;-)

Will today have persuaded a few to make the trip?

A fair few of the players remarked about the terrific support today. It must have given the players and management a lift to see a great turnout.

I personally can't wait.

Anyone else staying over?

Has anybody ever heard or read a player say the support was crap today and really affected our performance? Cue thread on the lowest number of away fans at a game.

Has anybody ever heard or read a player say the support was crap today and really affected our performance? Cue thread on the lowest number of away fans at a game.

The only instance i recall waa a mr rooney (the fat scouse one) while playing for ebgland while they were boo'ed off the pitch

2hours by car from Oldham. I'm going with a big crowd, bringing Liverpool, Northampton, Arsenal, Mansfield and Wisla Krakow fans with me on the train for a day of drinking and football, gutted the terrace isnt open though, Im not telling them though as they might pull out as Ive sold this game to them as being one of my fave away days. Even got my dad coming along and he hasnt been to a Latics game since the Prem days.