Rachubka plays for the reserves

The impressive 'Matteo' looked just like this young man, however I can't see a current Italian under 21 International coming here from Verona, although apparently he's hardly played for their first team.

It's remotely possible I suppose LJ spotted him in the recent U21 Championships and worked a deal.

Matteo+Bianchetti+England+v+Italy+Zop5so

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Matteo_Bianchetti

Matteo Bianchetti

Edited by BP1960

The impressive 'Matteo looked just like this young man, however I can't see a current Italian under 21 International coming here from Verona, although apparently he's hardly played for their first team.

It's remotely possible I suppose LJ spotted him in the recent U21 Championships and worked a deal.

Matteo+Bianchetti+England+v+Italy+Zop5so

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Matteo_Bianchetti

Matteo Bianchetti

That's not the name I've seen listed on the teamsheet....!

Matt Petrillo

Googled his name, no such player, I might be on the right track after all, same looks, same height, obvious ability and Italy did play England in the U21 Championships when LJ was there.

Edited by BP1960

If I have worked it out maybe not such a cunning plan though. :dntknw:

....I also worry about whether the club would prefer we didn't work it out.... or at least avoid discussing it in the open....!?!? I have the name used for the other triallist too... but he too doesn't appear anywhere via a searchengine either....!

....I also worry about whether the club would prefer we didn't work it out.... or at least avoid discussing it in the open....!?!? I have the name used for the other triallist too... but he too doesn't appear anywhere via a searchengine either....!

Can't stop people speculating as with 'Phil Morris', I'm probably miles out anyway.

Sure.... but it might not be in our interests to be speculating. Anyway, here's what I've got....

Today's Reserve Teamsheet:

1. Paul Rachubka

2. Glenn Belezika

3. Jack Truelove

4. Edjis Jokts

5. Matt Petrillo

6. Eric Sangana

7. Sidney Schmeltz

8. Anton Rodgers

9. Kirk Millar

10.Danny Gosset

11.Danny Philliskirk

12.Joe Cooper

13.Joel Coleman

14.Chris Sutherland

15.John Pritchard

I think it's on a player vs player basis - in that we've used false names for the likes of mad Diego C who played under the name Danny Knight (who was a registered youth player at the time IIRC), Filipe Morais who went under Phil Morris, and Jose Baxter who played under Will Kinder's name again IIRC.

But - under Penney and Dickov, other trailists have played under their real names, as has the GK under Johnson today.

I'd guess that by not naming him on the article that announced Paul R's inclusion playing Gk today, and then by giving him a false name on the team sheet - that on this occassion, they wouldn't want his name being banded about?

Sure.... but it might not be in our interests to be speculating. Anyway, here's what I've got....

Today's Reserve Teamsheet:

1. Paul Rachubka

2. Glenn Belezika

3. Jack Truelove

4. Edjis Jokts

5. Matt Petrillo

6. Eric Sangana

7. Sidney Schmeltz

8. Anton Rodgers

9. Kirk Millar

10.Danny Gosset

11.Danny Philliskirk

12.Joe Cooper

13.Joel Coleman

14.Chris Sutherland

15.John Pritchard

Don't think the trialists names are real.

I think it's on a player vs player basis - in that we've used false names for the likes of mad Diego C who played under the name Danny Knight (who was a registered youth player at the time IIRC), Filipe Morais who went under Phil Morris, and Jose Baxter who played under Will Kinder's name again IIRC.

But - under Penney and Dickov, other trailists have played under their real names, as has the GK under Johnson today.

I'd guess that by not naming him on the article that announced Paul R's inclusion playing Gk today, and then by giving him a false name on the team sheet - that on this occassion, they wouldn't want his name being banded about?

Agreed, therefore if anyone does know.... I'd keep it to yourself or leave it for the pub....!