International Call offs

Why do OAFC never call off a game due to international calls? It seems we always miss Winchester and Millar and recently Jocksts and Rusnak have made us have 4 players missing. Agreed they all havent played much, and its wouldnt have made financial sense abandoning a sky game, but its just something we never do. And surely it would make our squad and options stronger with these lads sniffing around the 1st team.

I seem to remember last year having a couple of youth players at Wales and NI games when we were short of players on injuries and thinking why didnt we just postpone to allow the injuries to clear up.

Im not one for a backllog of games, I just wondered why we dont do it!

We called Doncaster off last season. People over on the PNE board seemed to think we both promised Sky we wouldn't call this one off

I think that is quite likely, I don't know who they were missing but of our players only Albert and maybe Carl would have made the bench last night. If we were likely to be missing some more influential players, then I don't think Sky would have chosen us as we'd have called it off as we would be entitled to do.