Most disliked former Latic

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Defo has to be Littlejohn although i share as much dislike towards his team mate Mcphee that day also. You can also add to the list MICHAEL RICKETTS, keigan Parker & never liked Jermaine Johnson either.

Give it a few years and would not suprise me if some fans add Chris Taylor to this list.

Defo has to be Littlejohn although i share as much dislike towards his team mate Mcphee that day also. You can also add to the list MICHAEL RICKETTS, keigan Parker & never liked Jermaine Johnson either.

Give it a few years and would not suprise me if some fans add Chris Taylor to this list.

Taylor is a quality lad, can't see why anyone would put him in this category!

Agree about Littlejohn the, the :censored:!

If we're including managers, then Warnock.

It might be time heals old wounds as I used to really dislike Colin :censored: but I've grown to like him again now. During his interviews you really understand just quite how much he loves the game. And to be fair, he's probably got one of the best track records of lower league managers in the past 30 years. One of the biggest bad decisions was to :censored: him about by reducing his already threadbare budget causing him to walk. As angry as I was at the time, in hindsight it was :censored: like Stott and the Brewery who were the real villains.

For me it's got to be Keigan Parker or Rob Lee. Utter C-Bombs of the highest order.

Can't believe somebody said Rob Purdie though. WTF? Half crippling himself was hardly intentional FFS.

If you can put up Rob Lee, played one game for us at the fag end of his career, and others can put up Porter, key player in our best season for yonks, then I'm happy enough to put forward Purdie.

If you can put up Rob Lee, played one game for us at the fag end of his career, and others can put up Porter, key player in our best season for yonks, then I'm happy enough to put forward Purdie.

My problem with Rob "don't you know i've played in the Premier League" Lee was his piss poor, Billy Big Bollox attitude. As frustrating as the whole Rob Purdie saga was, he picked up a career threatening injury in pre-season training. Bit of a difference.

I would nominate Rob Lee and Albert Rusnak just for their arrogance. Can anyone think of other players who were similarly unprofessional?

Windass for saying that coming on for the last 5 minutes was embarrassing for him and that he joined Oldham under the assumption he'd play every game.

Although I'm sure it turned out to be a ghost writer who said that. :wink:

Edited by PlayItLivo

Can someone enlighten me to what Paul Reid did wrong. assumin we r talking about the warnock era left winger

he played for bury after us and when we played them at Gigg lane he ran the full length of the pitch towards the Latics fans to celebrate after bury had scored.