No pies left

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I find it one of the great irony so football fans is that we spend our Saturday afternoons getting battered on beer then soak it up with junk food while simultaneosly spending time shouting at young men for not being able to run round enough.

Let's do away with the pies and start having some salads possibly some white meat and fish dishes with some slow releasing carbs. The bar can sell water or protein shakes and perhaps install some treadmills aswell. Because theirs some right porkers sat round boundary park

The bottom line is the worse the catering company becomes the more money the club will lose out on. If they are not maximising there profits then when they come to renew the contact with the club they will not pay as much cos they are not earning as much. Its a vicious circle that can only be broke by the catering company sorting itself out. The more they keep running out the more people will eat before the game or bring there own food resulting in the catering contract not being worth as much to the club. Ive no idea how much the contract is worth but every little helps at a club like ours.

On the contrary if the catering company doesn't deliver they miss out on potential profits and when that happens the bosses of that company get a bollocking and oafc go elsewhere when the contract expires.

Trust me I work for a company that deals in this industry and it's not a very profitable industry either so if their not delivering they get found out

I find it one of the great irony so football fans is that we spend our Saturday afternoons getting battered on beer then soak it up with junk food while simultaneosly spending time shouting at young men for not being able to run round enough.

Let's do away with the pies and start having some salads possibly some white meat and fish dishes with some slow releasing carbs. The bar can sell water or protein shakes and perhaps install some treadmills aswell. Because theirs some right porkers sat round boundary park

That must be Old Trafford!

Why is everyone with a negative comment against the club branded a 'troll'?

The guy likes a half time pie. Give him a break.

Well said. I was suspended from this forum last week because the people that run the page didn't like my critisism of the team/manager etc. This guy slags the catering department off and gets banned from the page. Ridiculous! Theres a huge clique within this forum. Tossers. Edited by ChaddyEndRegular

Well said. I was suspended from this forum last week because the people that run the page didn't like my critisism of the team/manager etc. This guys slags the catering department off and gets banned from the page. Ridiculous! Theres a huge clique within this forum. Tossers.

Am I in the clique? It'll make my day if I am. Wrench my guts out if not.

Well said. I was suspended from this forum last week because the people that run the page didn't like my critisism of the team/manager etc. This guy slags the catering department off and gets banned from the page. Ridiculous! Theres a huge clique within this forum. Tossers.

What a colossal load of bollocks.

Bull:censored:. I'm in no clique. I don't even go to the :censored:ing games any more.

Nobody gets banned for having an opinion.People get banned for not following the rules. Or maybe in some cases for being too :censored:ing stupid to understand the rules.

That's crap and you know it. Check-out 'OldhamFanatic1's comments and you'll see that he's been banned for nothing. He complains about the catering department and then gets banned. Joke forum.

That's crap and you know it. Check-out 'OldhamFanatic1's comments and you'll see that he's been banned for nothing. He complains about the catering department and then gets banned. Joke forum.

Go and find another forum then if this one is so cliquey and a"joke"

If you think this forum is bad you want to see the other one...

It's either been overrun by trolls or half of the posts are from the deluded...

It's either been overrun by trolls or half of the posts are from the deluded...

Wait, I thought that was this forum? I'm confused now. :unsure:

Has it crossed your minded that the posts that got him banned may have been removed and you haven't seen them? Unless you're another pseudonym, of course. :coffee1:

I don't think this forum does have a clique problem. Sure there are some members who are far more prolific than others, but there's plenty of healthy discussion. You really don't need to look far to find examples of people criticising the club/players/manager/whatever and mysteriously not getting banned.