Where is Prozac?

Still waiting for the Tarky apology then?

That added to the way he constantly reacts to things like my 5 year old . The only time I've seen him in person he fell down the stairs at the first Lj meet the fans ,moment of genius . I do miss his post match threads to games I can't make though .

That was my most remarkable act of control since a large breasted employee, when working late at the office with me in 2001, removed her bra and made a rather forward suggestion.

I am a complete dick!

I see how cunningly pre-empted my follow up question there.

Firstly Prozac is a top lad who has spent many an hour sorting through old videos and posting them on here for all our enjoyment , and secondly I think it comes to sommet when someone who hasn't posted on here for about 5 weeks is getting a rougher ride than a thief who robbed and betrayed the trust of his fellow fans !!!!!!

Guest Scratch2000uk

Firstly Prozac is a top lad who has spent many an hour sorting through old videos and posting them on here for all our enjoyment , and secondly I think it comes to sommet when someone who hasn't posted on here for about 5 weeks is getting a rougher ride than a thief who robbed and betrayed the trust of his fellow fans !!!!!!

The drama queens just can't let it go, can they.

:censored:ssakes.