With Latics not playing on Saturday...

Apart from the England game, is there any other football on this weekend?

Do love the sport and watch as much as I can on TV but I couldn't go, buy a ticket and watch a live match if it ain't Oldham. Just wouldn't feel right.

I'm the same with other English football.

Foreign games I can enjoy though. The more obscure the better.

Took the opportunity to go to Wembley tonight

Used to go to every home game and quote a few away , but stopped a couple of years ago because of underperforming overpaid prem players

Really enjoyed it tonight, good atmosphere, good attacking play from Townsend and well beck and sturridge

May have got the big back , but latics will always be number one

Now on the long way back home, that's the downside to wemberley

Train to Watford junction , then long drive up the m1 and across to holmfirth

Cheese on toast

Cup of tea

Peppa Pig

Top Saturday so far.

Regular Show, Adventure Time, and WWE.

Few rounds of MW3 with the eldest, made some bread with the youngest - if they're good I promised a trip to the toy shop with some of their birthday money. They'll probably choose some Lego and we can build it this afternoon.

Saturdays are all good.

I was considering going to a local FA Cup game, but there doesn't seem to be one. So instead I'm going to spend a few hours cycling up offensively steep hills.

you're peddling offensively up some hils in Whalley Range? Be careful you don't get caught, or should i say be careful you don't catch something.

Went to watch Southport v Kiddy,some familiar names played,Danny Hattersley ex Stockport up top for Southport.Some on here suggested at one time we should go after him when he was banging them in for Stockport,though I didn't see anything special in him today,admittedly I've only seen him play a couple of times though.

Aaron Chalmers was a unused sub for Southport.In a bit of bother again off the field by all accounts.

Danny Jackman ex Stockport & Gills winger was at left back today for Kiddy.

Fairly entertaining game at a decent standard,£13.50 to get in though.

Missed watching Latics today though,roll on next Saturday!

No ex-Latics' on show at Cirencester, but had an interesting and entertaining day out nonetheless.

On one side of me was a women who, after the home side equalised from a header from a corner, turned and said "That was almost like proper football weren't it?"

On the other side was a dog and it's owner. It wasn't the only dog in the ground either.

It'll never top Latics but a bit of non-league football once in a while is a great day out.

Rushall are a decent outfit, their number 10 Ahmed Obeng who plays off Adebola, is fast as :censored:.

He played very well (didn't know his name). Both wingers/supporting strikers did but they were led superbly by Adebola. He even got an ovation from the angry locals when subbed.