Micah - this week's raising of hopes

I'd rather be playing Saturday / Sunday without a midweek trip to Belarus or similar to play in a :censored: competition.

he's not playing saturday/sunday/monday/tuesday/wednesday (whenever they play games in the PL) anymore though...

• Replies 891
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My step dad has just told me that an alleged "in the know" city fan on their bluemoon forum insists that the Richards sell on was settled a few seasons ago when we were struggling to pay wages ect. And they paid us £750k.

No idea how genuine he is but apparently he gets inside info on transfers ect.

My step dad has just told me that an alleged "in the know" city fan on their bluemoon forum insists that the Richards sell on was settled a few seasons ago when we were struggling to pay wages ect. And they paid us £750k.

You should always ignore info from friends of friends of cousins twice removed. Especially if the source claims 'inside info.' Corney has said it has not been setlled!

How about asking Barry at the forthcoming Trust meeting? 'Micah who?'

Ffs

Feck me, i was only posting what some alleged 'itk' has posted on city's forum. (It is on there btw, I've checked and he posted it today).

Apparently sjk2008 posts on there so maybe he could let us know how reliable the guy is.

I'm against any form of censorship but, could we have some kind of sin bin/OWTB jail where anybody who suggests the sell on clause has already been bought out isn't allowed to post for 24 hours?

As long as the Grammar Marxists get double, I'm in.

As long as the Grammar Marxists get double, I'm in.

By Marxists I trust you mean those who believe in a society of equality, where there is a sharing of wealth and opportunity, and where the common good comes first. So I don't see why they should be punished ....

By Marxists I trust you mean those who believe in a society of equality, where there is a sharing of wealth and opportunity, and where the common good comes first. So I don't see why they should be punished ....

For incessant spouting of idealistic bollocks which flies in the face of human nature?

More likely half will go to TTA to pay off some of their directors loan and the rest on the stand

You mean like last year when we made over £1million in additional FA cup money?

It will pay for the stand and next seasons running losses nothingelse!

Unless the club starts making a very healthy profit such as getting to the PL these loans won't be being touched