Huddersfield owner Dean Hoyle is complaining about big spenders, and he has redcued their wage bill to a platry and uncomepetive £9m, where as the big boys are spending £25m.

Of course it's easy to forget they similarly outspent many teams in this division isn't it...

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/24490994

I thought Huddersfield were a massive club and a true sleeping giant of English football, especially after their 104 game unbeaten run. My heart bleeds for them.

LMAO I knew the dummy would come out after a couple of years up there. Hudds, Donny etc… Spend, Spend, Spend in this league then moan like :censored: when they can't compete in the league above. Blackpool have only avoided a :censored: storm due to their year in the Prem but unless they go up this year, they will be cutting their cloth accordingly too. Ince Jnr? Bye Bye...

There's a few of the big boys been down in this league, thrown their weight around and been decidedly ordinary back in the league above. Sheff Wed, Leeds and Forest to name three (Although Forest have started well this year). Leicester are there or thereabouts I suppose but lots of others tread water in the league above.

Edited by oafcprozac

Huddersfield owner Dean Hoyle is complaining about big spenders, and he has redcued their wage bill to a platry and uncomepetive £9m, where as the big boys are spending £25m.

Of course it's easy to forget they similarly outspent many teams in this division isn't it...

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/24490994

Hypocrisy from the club whose fans boycotted our stadium whilst routinely exploiting game categorisation against local teams, well I never...

LMAO I knew the dummy would come out after a couple of years up there. Hudds, Donny etc… Spend, Spend, Spend in this league then moan like :censored: when they can't compete in the league above. Blackpool have only avoided a :censored: storm due to their year in the Prem but unless they go up this year, they will be cutting their cloth accordingly too. Ince Jnr? Bye Bye...

There's a few of the big boys been down in this league, thrown their weight around and been decidedly ordinary back in the league above. Sheff Wed, Leeds and Forest to name three (Although Forest have started well this year). Leicester are there or thereabouts I suppose but lots of others tread water in the league above.

After what happened with Birmingham owner if i was a Leicester fan i be very cautious epsecially if they dont go up.