A twitchy afternoon at Boundary Park and an early morning chat with Iain Dowie

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

".We can now go to Wolves with the pressure off a bit and the big pitch there may well suit us and given our record there, we may well surprise a few people."

The pitch at Wolves is not very big, it is in fact smaller than ours!

BP 110yds x 74yds

Mol 109yds x 70yds

i thought that too... the big stadium makes the pitch feel bigger but sure it will still help our game - can't wait for wolves now

Perhaps they've reduced the size of it - it's always been a pitch where we have played an expansive game and been able to get in behind and a ground where we have list only once (Easter Monday 1995) in our last 6 visits

We even went there with the group of donkeys that Sharp had put together for us and got a 1-0 win, so I'm not ruling anything out just yet...

So not a big pitch for 30 years?

I was going to PM this but :censored: it!

I'd love to know what your issue is with me Pete, snipe, bitch, moan, constant downboating of EVERY post before you reigned it in a little once users were able to see the perpetrators of said upboat/downboat whatever I post? Even when I was ill a few years ago you couldn't resist having a cheap pop, one which several posters took you up on as being out of order.

I come across bitter, spiteful people like you every day in my life, usually they are 14 year old hormonal girls….

My opinion differs from yours. You don't like it fair enough. But get the :censored: over it as it really is getting tedious.

Edited by oafcprozac

Nope.....pissed off with the nonsensical snipping. What's the point?

I was simply wondering how much bigger the Wolves pitch was, had a look on wiki and found out it was actually smaller than BP.

I'm sure Prozac doesn't think I'm snipping so how about you just reading the f*****g post!!!!

I was simply wondering how much bigger the Wolves pitch was, had a look on wiki and found out it was actually smaller than BP.

I'm sure Prozac doesn't think I'm snipping so how about you just reading the f*****g post!!!!

Could it be inaccurate though? It may well be the surrounding stands but the Molineux pitch does look to be far bigger than the one at Boundary Park. It could be an optical illusion and I know all clubs have to submit their pitch dimensions to the authorities prior to the season starting and have to work within certain parameters. If they want to change those dimensions mid-season then they used to need written permission (such as narrowing your pitch when Beck or Bassett take over)

I was going to PM this but :censored: it!

I'd love to know what your issue is with me Pete, snipe, bitch, moan, constant downboating of EVERY post before you reigned it in a little once users were able to see the perpetrators of said upboat/downboat whatever I post? Even when I was ill a few years ago you couldn't resist having a cheap pop, one which several posters took you up on as being out of order.

I come across bitter, spiteful people like you every day in my life, usually they are 14 year old hormonal girls.

My opinion differs from yours. You don't like it fair enough. But get the :censored: over it as it really is getting tedious.

Oooh

Simple factual question about the pitch and you have a fit.Edit: it was phrased cursorily I admit but still a gross over reaction from you.

Post as much as you do and you'll get praise, criticism, boredom, and thanks. That's the way of this board. But not every comment is about you or directed at your post.

I think the last few weeks have been tough for you, they must have been otherwise you wouldn't have gone into self imposed exile and the consequent restraint from expressing your opinions on here. Believe it or not I felt empathy for you. Not sympathy because it was your decision , but empathy cos it must have been hard on you.

If you want to launch into personal abuse then, again, that's your choice. Mine is to disagree, make fun at times, agree at times, and just not get so uptight about the rough and tumble on here.

Edited by LaticsPete

The retort was nothing to do with the pitch just a question I've been meaning to ask for a good few weeks. In fact you were one of the main reasons I took my sabbatical from posting.

Personal abuse? No just annoyance at your constant sniping, bitching and moaning at pretty much the bulk of my posts over a very long period of time. Downboating stuff for the sheer hell of it as a mod pointed out to me by PM a while back. When I called you on it you disappeared for a while.

If you do have an issue with me come and have the balls to speak to me at any game, I will not shirk from you. You know who I am or many on here do and will gladly point me out.

Your bitching and sniping has nothing to do with what I post, for some reason you see me as an easy target - well I am not and never will be. I see you as a pathetic bully Pete, that has a major superiority complex on a fan 25 years or more his junior. I don't expect you to agree with me, I don't want thanks for posting on here. BUT message board or not I treat people the way I expect to be treated, with tolerance, understanding and respect. If I don't get that in return, I treat people with the contempt they deserve. I've never been into petty points scoring that seems so prevalent on here these days. I couldn't give a monkeys if you agree with me or not that is your right, but you consistently come across as a holier than thou smart arse with me and to be honest it has pissed me off for months.

At the end of the day we're all Latics Fans, you make it harder than it needs to be. As I say any issues come and speak to me personally instead of hiding behind your keyboard. That's not a threat, that's an invitation to explain your motives in person and perhaps I can air my grievances too.

The retort was nothing to do with the pitch just a question I've been meaning to ask for a good few weeks. In fact you were one of the main reasons I took my sabbatical from posting.

Personal abuse? No just annoyance at your constant sniping, bitching and moaning at pretty much the bulk of my posts over a very long period of time. Downboating stuff for the sheer hell of it as a mod pointed out to me by PM a while back. When I called you on it you disappeared for a while.

If you do have an issue with me come and have the balls to speak to me at any game, I will not shirk from you. You know who I am or many on here do and will gladly point me out.

Your bitching and sniping has nothing to do with what I post, for some reason you see me as an easy target - well I am not and never will be. I see you as a pathetic bully Pete, that has a major superiority complex on a fan 25 years or more his junior. I don't expect you to agree with me, I don't want thanks for posting on here. BUT message board or not I treat people the way I expect to be treated, with tolerance, understanding and respect. If I don't get that in return, I treat people with the contempt they deserve. I've never been into petty points scoring that seems so prevalent on here these days. I couldn't give a monkeys if you agree with me or not that is your right, but you consistently come across as a holier than thou smart arse with me and to be honest it has pissed me off for months.

At the end of the day we're all Latics Fans, you make it harder than it needs to be. As I say any issues come and speak to me personally instead of hiding behind your keyboard. That's not a threat, that's an invitation to explain your motives in person and perhaps I can air my grievances too.

There's masses of untruths in there, but smearing isn't worth retorting too point by point. Suffice to say I'd find fit difficult to feel superior to you and , as I said, the board is about lots of people not just you.

Happy to meet you for a drink, coffee or pie . Let's see what we can sort out - let's not behave like Steve Evans and Billy Quarmby.

Sly :censored: off simples. Post in this thread that thread the t'other. Like it :censored:ing really matters! Zero tolerance now to this :censored:ing bitching. But I'm a prima donna? Really? I mean :censored:ing seriously?

Edited by oafcprozac

There's masses of untruths in there, but smearing isn't worth retorting too point by point. Suffice to say I'd find fit difficult to feel superior to you and , as I said, the board is about lots of people not just you.

Happy to meet you for a drink, coffee or pie . Let's see what we can sort out - let's not behave like Steve Evans and Billy Quarmby.

Since when is this board about only me? I contribute, I expect nothing in return - perhaps a bit of respect and not sniping and bitching. At the end of the day we all want the same thing, I just wish it could be without the sneering. I don't expect people to agree with me. I thought Grounds wasn't as good as many thought yesterday but I debated the point and people call it as they see it. That's their right, people see games differently and always will.

Two threads were on the go other week, one that purposefully bashed me for whatever reason and the other was hijacked. How would you feel? My son posts on here, as do colleagues and friends they alerted me to it and were equally as dumbfounded and pissed off as I was, that is why I came back. If people are going to talk about me, I might as well be there to read it and fight my own corner as it were.

Edited by oafcprozac

Sly :censored: off simples. Post in this thread that thread the t'other. Like it :censored:ing really matters! Zero tolerance now to this :censored:ing bitching. But I'm a prima donna? Really? I mean :censored:ing seriously?

You really do need to calm down.

I mean, its an internet message board.

If people piss you off, log off. Come back the next day. Move on.

Its OWTB.co.uk last time i checked, not the prozac show.

Its not about you.

And really, i mean seriously, you really do need to calm down, life is far too short to blow a fuse every 2mins because someone wrote a nasty...

Life is too short to go around calling people you don't know precious and Prima Donnas , Sly, simples - you're bang out of order. It's not about me, but by calling me by the afore mentioned you've made it personal and for no good reason.

Edited by oafcprozac

Life is too short to go around calling people you don't know precious and Prima Donnas , Sly, simples - you're bang out of order. It's not about me, but by calling the afore mentioned you've made it personal and for no good reason.

I'm taking my own advice, life being too short and all that.

See you tomorrow...!

You really do need to calm down.

I mean, its an internet message board.

If people piss you off, log off. Come back the next day. Move on.

Its OWTB.co.uk last time i checked, not the prozac show.

Its not about you.

And really, i mean seriously, you really do need to calm down, life is far too short to blow a fuse every 2mins because someone wrote a nasty...

I dont like you cause you smell.