Ive still not seen a win this season

I had to work today.

Ive missed 3 home games so far (more than I have done in the last 3 seasons combined) Vale, Carlisle and today.

I have been to 3 away games.... 3 defeats.

Im going to Bristol city next week and they finally hit form.

Today was the last home game Ill miss this season, so apologies when it all goes to :censored:.

I usually miss a few games a season on my ST from having to work - usually the Tuesday night games.

I had a stinker during Penney's time in charge; every game i missed, we won. Every game i made, we were woefull and usually lost.

You have my sympathy, you missed a very good game today.

Not sure what the stats are but I've got a feeling results are below average when the London-based monkeys go - and the average isn't all that great.

I'm getting the train as far as Bristol because they're bottom of the league and as easy a mark as you could hope for. Apologies in advance for next week's heavy defeat.

The thing is I go to a fair number of games.

When will I see a win?

Ill definitely be at Bristol, Wolves, MK, Bradford, Brentford and Colchester. I might do Gillingham.

Will I see a win before Christmas? Looking at those games Colchester is the easiest on paper.

The thing is I go to a fair number of games.

When will I see a win?

Ill definitely be at Bristol, Wolves, MK, Bradford, Brentford and Colchester. I might do Gillingham.

Will I see a win before Christmas? Looking at those games Colchester is the easiest on paper.

Can you get smashed and fall asleep on the minibus on Saturday or go in the Bristol City end it may help are cause :OASISscarf:

I pick and choose games, often saving my readies for away games. Nonetheless I was astounded that I managed not to witness a home league victory from the 2-0 over Rochdale in August 2011 until the 1-0 over Pompey in February this year.

Having said that, there weren't many to choose from in that time.

Didnt realise football results were determined on which lucky or unlucky fan/s are in the stands...

No training this week lads lucky tom, dick and harry are coming to watch we will win :omg:

they didnt get the memo tonight.

Saw one.