Home v Wolves in the FA Cup

So they average 20,000 plus in Prem similar to Blackburn and Bolton.

How does that make me a moron. Have you spent any real time there? Calling that glorified college of there's a university is bordering on moronic. Having an accent that makes you sound like you've got learning difficulties is close...and as for that one way system. Every one in Oldham should visit wolverhampton just to make them realize that their home town really isn't that bad.

Anyway what thinks you have the right to call my first hand observations moronic. This from someone who names himself from the land of miserable sheep shaggers. If. You don't like it you know where you shove you sanctimonious dick head.

Wow. I likened you calling wolves a similar size club as moronic. Not your whole post.

Yes I know the city well. My mums side of the family are born and bred there and I take exception to the way you refer to it. Wolves is a proper football city. Blackburn and bolton are not.

They are a far superior and bigger football club. The parts I know a very nice while their are plenty of deprived parts just like anywhere else.

Dick head.

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow. I likened you calling wolves a similar size club as moronic. Not your whole post.

Yes I know the city well. My mums side of the family are born and bred there and I take exception to the way you refer to it. Wolves is a proper football city. Blackburn and bolton are not.

They are a far superior and bigger football club. The parts I know a very nice while their are plenty of deprived parts just like anywhere else.

Dick head.

Id just take a breath if i was you, my dads bigger and your dad arguments and all that,

Dick head.

What are the noteworthy features?

In what way does it compare to modern cities?

You seem more upset that Wolverhampton is derided than you are by Oldham being derided, when they are both much of a muchness. But then that's often the case for any set of supporters referring to another town as a :censored:hole. Like two morons arguing over who is the most stupid. :shakeit:

How's the draw compare to our 1st Round draws since we arrived in this God Forsaken League back in 1997?

1997 - Mansfield (H) D1-1 (Replay W1-0)

1998 - Gillingham (H) W2-0

1999 - Chelmsford City (H) W4-0

2000 - Hednesford Town (A) W4-2

2001 - Barrow (H) D1-1 (Replay W1-0)

2002 - Burton Albion (H) D2-2 (Replay D2-2 Won on Pens)

2003 - Carlisle United (H) W3-0

2004 - Thurrock (A) W1-0

2005 - Chasetown (A) D1-1 (Replay W4-0)

2006 - Kettering Town (A) W4-3

2007 - Doncaster Rovers (H) D2-2 (Replay W2-1)

2008 - Cheltenham Town (A) D2-2 (Replay L0-1)

2009 - Leeds United (H) L0-2

2010 - Accrington Stanley (A) L2-3

2011 - Burton Albion (H) W3-1

2012 - Kidderminster Harriers (A) W3-1

2013 - Wolverhampton Wanderers (H) ???

so we've lost 3 in 17 years???

so we've lost 3 in 17 years???

And in consecutive years 2008-2010

Regularly teams who are aiming for promotion like Wolves take their eye off the ball for early round cup games .

As an aside why can't Ray parlour pronounce 'th' and seem to get all the 'firty' balls to pull out?

Wolves is a proper football city. Blackburn and bolton are not.

They are a far superior and bigger football club.

Think you're wrong Gaz.

Wolves = 3 league wins, 4 FA cups

Bastards = 3 league wins, 6 FA cups

Bolton = 0 league wins, 4 FA cups

http://the72.co.uk/away-team-followings-week-12/ Gives an idea of how many fans Wolves could bring to BP.

Only one problem with that, it's not accurate sadly.

It has us taking 500 to Wolves when we took 618

700 at Stevenage when there were 759 etc... in terms of working out averages, that's a bit of a difference. They brought 2,500 here in January 2007 for the replay, given their Billy Big Bollocks attitude of being too big for this league - I'd wager a similar number. Maybe 500 less if it's on TV

Think you're wrong Gaz.

Wolves = 3 league wins, 4 FA cups

Bastards = 3 league wins, 6 FA cups

Bolton = 0 league wins, 4 FA cups

Is it just about honours? If so, that means Bury are a much bigger club than us.

I kind of know what he means, Wolves are capable of regular 30k crowds and Blackburn / Bolton aren't.

I've spent some time in Wolverhampton over recent years. I can honestly say it is the worst place in Britain. It is totally devoid of any redeeming features. The most annoying thing is they live in some kind of cuckoo land, believing they are important in some strange way. The football club is not a big club, any more than Bolton or Blackburn. The town is embarrassingly called a city, but it has no character, nothing that is remotely noteworthy and it's sole purpose in this world is to make Birmingham look good, and that's no mean feat. It is backward and populated by knuckle dragging six fingered hicks. It's part of the Black Country because its a dirty :censored: hole. They're in the third division because they are :censored:. I can't stand the club and I detest the town. I have to shower every time I've visited.

Just epic

Winnable, and it gives us a chance to get some revenge quickly, like we did against Preston in the JPT.

With any luck, Wolves will have one eye on the league, can't see them wanting to get stuck down in League One for a while, so it could work in our favour.

It's one of the least winnable ties we could have ended up with. And, I hope it's on telly, but why would they want an all League One game? I'm dead against the tv stations picking ties involving teams from the same division (usually Prem) when there are other options, generally speaking.

It's one of the least winnable ties we could have ended up with. And, I hope it's on telly, but why would they want an all League One game? I'm dead against the tv stations picking ties involving teams from the same division (usually Prem) when there are other options, generally speaking.

Same mate but its about viewing figures because of Wolves average attendences being bigger than are away end, like Coventry, Sheff United and Portsmouth having bigger crowds it gets the viewers in the early rounds. Sadly kills the magic just like in round of 3 of the FA cup when they screen a all Premiership tie just to get a big 4 team on.