Billy Quarmby

Billy Quarmby has been domoted by Lee Johnson as Latics' Video Analysis Man. Quarmby is now assistant to an openly gay individual - Matt Hockin. Hockin used to be Sam Allardyce's personal driver when Allardyce was manager of Blackburn Rovers. Hockin was sacked by Blackburn last November because Rovers owners don't like homosexuals. Welcome to Oldham Athletic, Matt.

Billy Quarmby has been domoted by Lee Johnson as Latics' Video Analysis Man. Quarmby is now assistant to an openly gay individual - Matt Hockin. Hockin used to be Sam Allardyce's personal driver when Allardyce was manager of Blackburn Rovers. Hockin was sacked by Blackburn last November because Rovers owners don't like homosexuals. Welcome to Oldham Athletic, Matt.

Welcome to OWTB.

I believe you're the arsehole @ChaddyEndFred on Twitter.

1. I would like to wish player liason officer matt hockin all the best. Left club today - did a v valued job behind scenes. #amiss

2. Favorite

More

8:35 PM - 2 Nov 12 · Details

Tweet text

Reply to @andrew_cryer

Dismiss

Image will appear as a link

@CryerRovers Roverites daft enough to just blame Kean when everyone outside the club and its fans know who really is to blame#shame or funny

@CryerRovers was hockin pushed or jumped?

@SimonJohnFish matt hockin latest Rover to get P45

@lancashirespike @cryerrovers So was he sacked? Not having a go at you by the way, we are aware of our longstanding and continuing problems

I've had enough.

Banned.

Wish we could bring back some of the classic members of OWTB.

Blue_Pizza, Corporal_Jones - True legends. None of these tin pot trolls we get nowadays!

The more you think about it, the mmore the Corp actually spoke a fair bit of sense.

Also, like Harry, I'm curious : has he joined the club or not...

Personally I think this page is very homosexual. He was welcoming an openly gay individual with open arms, and you have banned him for it. Nazis

The more you think about it, the mmore the Corp actually spoke a fair bit of sense.

I think he did, unfortunately he spoke that same bit of sense about one topic on many different topics multliple times, regardless of what that topic was actually meant to be about.

Edited by the_mighty_bosh