Wolves Cup-tie arrangements

At this moment in time this match is the only 'guaranteed' way we are going to make any money out of the FA Cup.

There are at least a couple of dozen clubs we could have drawn at BP that would have necessitated a price reduction - Wolverhampton Wanderers aren't one of them by a country mile.

There is a good game in prospect here.

Why can't season ticket holders get a ticket for their usual seat? As usual OAFC can't help the hands that feed it. no wonder there is a gradual erosion of season ticket holders whats the point when we keep getting taken for granted?

Why does it matter? It's a seat..... I'm sure the ticket office will put you around where you sit if you ask them.

Why does it matter? It's a seat..... I'm sure the ticket office will put you around where you sit if you ask them.

The only place that is likely to happen is the MSU, where you need to get a ticket before entry, and its reserved. Everywhere else can be a bun-fight as there is no reserved seating

The only place that is likely to happen is the MSU, where you need to get a ticket before entry, and its reserved. Everywhere else can be a bun-fight as there is no reserved seating

I still don't see all the fuss, it's not exactly going to be a sell out, plenty of good seats will be available.

Turn up with a reasonable time to kick off and you'll get your seat, no problems.

Never had an issue before!

Why can't season ticket holders get a ticket for their usual seat? As usual OAFC can't help the hands that feed it. no wonder there is a gradual erosion of season ticket holders whats the point when we keep getting taken for granted?

Give over. Get there 15 mins before kick off and, unless you're from the RRE, you'll get your usual seat.

The number of adult season ticket holders increased this season.

The FA cup is about making money, the best way for us to make money for this game is to have it full price. I understand financial constraints have an significance, and if ST holders want to watch then they have to pay £20 like everyone else, but no-one is forcing you to watch the game and certainly for the past few games you have been able to watch for free.

Reading this, whilst accepting it's truth, makes me cry on the inside!! :(

I've had the same seat for the last 4 seasons and I've genuinely got no idea where it is.

My season ticket seat has a protruding nail in it..at last I can sit elswhere.

I'd say take a hammer with you, but then you would be in danger of bringing in a dangerous weapon into the ground if your seen swinging it about.

Don't think I will insult your intelligence by asking if you have reported it all.

But then again, we wouldn't want you injured every time you jump up and sit back down on it either.

Dilemma.......

I'd say take a hammer with you, but then you would be in danger of bringing in a dangerous weapon into the ground if your seen swinging it about.

Don't think I will insult your intelligence by asking if you have reported it all.

But then again, we wouldn't want you injured every time you jump up and sit back down on it either.

Dilemma.......

Some might find it a pleasure.

Edited by BP1960