Great entertainment!

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's not just been that though has it , honestly ?

I will say if I don't agree with something, likewise I will give credit where it's due - as in Philliskirk's display tonight, and praise LJ and Murray for selecting Philliskirk and Clarke- Harris and the two strikers.

I hate the JPT with a passion, on Tuesday night I said when we went one nil down that half of me was pleased as it meant we were closer to being out of that cup. The only goals I celebrated were the penalty as I don't like to see young players suffer a penalty miss and the possible psychological trauma that can bring and JCH's as his form in the last few games deserved to be rewarded with goals.

But, just as the title of this thread is "Great Entertainment" I have been telling everyone I've seen since Tuesday that the game was great entertainment. 6 goals, 2 sending offs, a penalty and 3 20 man brawls, you can't beat that for £10.

hopefully the prices stay at £10 for the area semi final and final... if we get there and played at home of course - because £10 for the semi/final is more then likely to get a few more through the gate if we get there

Area final is two-legged, but we have to get there first.