Simon Corney on his ten years at Latics

The game is changing and becoming more favourable to the clubs in the fact wage are coming down and the Football League has suddenly realised it has been operating an insolvent, bankrupt, poorly run organisation and they have decided to do something about it.

Interesting line about wages reducing. That surprises me a lot.

Includes:

"By the end of January or early February (2014) we ought to have a good idea as to the shape as the frame ought to be up. There is still a long way to go as we still have to attract tenants and also find some money."

I didn't know that we weren't paying any rent for BP, that's a big gift every month from SB and DG.

And I'm surprised that any work on the stand has happened at all seeing as we don't have all the money and are still looking for tenants.

I've got to agree about the quality of writing in today's offering. Does no one proof read this stuff, it seems not even the writer did. Shocking.

Edited by laticsrblue

I didn't know that we weren't paying any rent for BP, that's a big gift every month from SB and DG.

I'm also surprised that any work on the stand has happened at all seeing as we don't have all the money and are still looking for tenants.

I've got to agree about the quality of writing in today's offering. Does no one proof read this stuff, it seems not even the writer did. Shocking.

Or maybe they just don't have a very high level of English themselves. I read things at work even by senior managers whose English is pretty atrocious.