Players Arrested for Match-Fixing

Billericay Chairman was on Talk:censored:e a while back, it's a few of their games - the mainstream bookies no longer take bets on many of their games due to inconsistent betting patterns from Far East syndicates.

The Chairman was devastated that the good name of his club had been hijacked by these chancres .

Is that a typo or a very good subtle insult that might go into my regular use?

There were some allegations surrounding Marine earlier this year, which was a shame - they've got a good bunch of fans.

I'm hearing 'NW clubs in and around the Conference league' which is vague I know, but we aren't going to get any detail.

Always look to the keeper and the ref. Nobody else can affect the score like them.

Dean Mohareb, a Football League referee and a senior member of the FA's Referees Department in his role as National Referee Development Manager, has been charged with perverting the course of justice and unauthorised access to computer data.

http://www.readingrefs.org.uk/?p=297

Edited by Diego_Sideburns

Did Wimbledon ever get investigated for the game vs Everton the day we got relegated? I know we would have gone down anyway, but at least if Everton had gone down as well I wouldn't have had to watch the Match of the Day video every single day for three months. And Segers' half-hearted attempt at a save for the winning goal was dodgy as hell.

The Everton and Latics games were two mentioned during the trials of Hans Segers, Fashanu and Grobbelaar in the mid 90s. Footbage of that 6-2 particularly Segers Diving past our 4th and Olney's 2nd (just as the Wombles had dragged themselves back into it I might add) Segers certainly didn't cover himself in glory during that game, at least 3 of our goals were 'dodgy'. The Fash go, Olney's second and Beckford making it Six was ridiculous.

Everton's winner was also dodgy on the final day....

Edited by oafcprozac

Make your own mind up about the Wimbledon game...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zbKQRsJkcM8&feature=youtu.be

I remember that game like it was 20 years ago.

Certainly our 4th and 6th goals look suspect from a 'keeping point of view. I thought Olney's was a belter at the time and didn't notice Segers piss-poor attempt to save.

Does anyone know if Delroy Facey was playing when we lost 4-2 at chesterfield a few seasons ago?

We were 2-0 up a half time and coasting iirc and fell apart in the second half and it could have been more than 4, or maybe 4 was the 'right number'?

Does anyone know if Delroy Facey was playing when we lost 4-2 at chesterfield a few seasons ago?

We were 2-0 up a half time and coasting iirc and fell apart in the second half and it could have been more than 4, or maybe 4 was the 'right number'?

It won't be results bets; one player can't control the result of a full game. It'll be spot-fixing.

No that was 2002 we signed Delroy in 2005 that day upfront we had the dream team of Alan smart and David Reeves.

Paul Murray scored a scorcher and the David eyres bagged one before Mar Allot inspired the chesterfield fight back.