I wonder if Liverpool are having the same conversation about Jonson Clarke-Harris?

We joke, but I remember seeing the line-ups at BP in January and saying "oh I bet Skrtel's :censored:ting it at marking Matt Smith".

(in my defence I did also say I was made up that Coates was playing instead of Carragher.)

2 in the 1st half today for Suarez, when Tarky has him in his back pocket we will get 5 million for him.

I watched most of the Liverpool game in the White Hart before our game. Saurez is quality. Scored 2 beauties and set up the other.

And if Tarky plays like he did today Suarez will score 5 million.

I watched most of the Liverpool game in the White Hart before our game. Saurez is quality. Scored 2 beauties and set up the other.

And if Tarky plays like he did today Suarez will score 5 million.

He's unplayable at the minute. I thought his second had gone wide. Two great goals.

Would love a win, but realistically with our paper thin squad, I just want them to give it a bloody good go.

A goal would be great too....looking forward to the song...."your teeth are offside, your teeth are offside....Luis Suarez...your teeth are offside.....".....heheh

If he plays and on the form he's in, it be bloody worth the entrance fee alone.

Take our mind off our league standing too as I can't see us getting many points over the festive period

Our best chance of coping with Suarez is to cut the supply line to him which is pretty much what we did last year in that second half so it will be important to close down in midfield so they can't feed him the ball hope Wes is going to be fit for this.

And hope he doesn't pick it up at left back!

I'm going to Anfield, I suspect like most, with no expectations. If we get dicked, fair enough, as long as we go down fighting. It will be nice to see some genuine world class players on display.

It was worth the entrance fee just to watch Craig Bellamy last time.

Pretty much as i saw it ...

I said to a mate as the goals started going in that I didn't care anymore .. as we'd scored the first and BEST goal

Edited by thetramdriver

• 2 weeks later...