Stewards and the lad who got thrown out of the RRE

I don't know what they've done to you in the past but that's two massively wild and speculative posts about their intent - to which you have absolutely no insight...?

Nothing.

The words "I can only guess" do generally suggest I was, as you say, being speculative.

Edited by HarryBosch

We took a full unopened tub of quality street in today...

I don't know if i was still drunk from getting in at 5:30 am but i swear i saw someone go into the Chaddy with a Macdonalds! One did anyone else notice him? And two are you allowed to bring in outside food? Barring the odd crisp packet or pack of sweets i'd of thought the club frowned on this?

I don't know if i was still drunk from getting in at 5:30 am but i swear i saw someone go into the Chaddy with a Macdonalds! One did anyone else notice him? And two are you allowed to bring in outside food? Barring the odd crisp packet or pack of sweets i'd of thought the club frowned on this?

Not sure they have any right in stopping you unless it can be seen as a weapon. They can frown as much as they like.

As LL said, you can drink as much as you like - as long as you behave yourself. If you're lairy and get warned once, you will be on their radar and should expect to be cobbed out if you continue. Wearing shorts in January, singing loudly (and slurredly) and staggering around is gonna draw attention to you!

Just refuse the search next time I did, nothing they can do if they touch you it's a battery

You do that and you won't get searched, but you are quite likely not to see the game as any football club has the right to refuse admittance to anyone it likes.

Not sure they have any right in stopping you unless it can be seen as a weapon. They can frown as much as they like.

As LL said, you can drink as much as you like - as long as you behave yourself. If you're lairy and get warned once, you will be on their radar and should expect to be cobbed out if you continue. Wearing shorts in January, singing loudly (and slurredly) and staggering around is gonna draw attention to you!

wonder if this was the same guy i saw at Gillingham.