Gary Harkins

Afraid not. All of the St Mirren players were poor aside from the lad McGinn on the left.

Highlights here, Harkins goal at the end:

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=f-awmVMJDeg

And to show I am not BP1960 on a scouting mission, Sutherland played on trial for Stockport and was :censored:.

Can I send you to Halifax to check out Lee Gregory :wink: (don't need Gardner now it looks like a similar player in Harkins is on his way).

BTW lovely first touch for the goal by Harkins.

Edited by BP1960

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

My positive side is listening to the people on Twitter who say he has performed better in England, and is very talented on the ball but just a bit lazy, which sounds like Baxter.

On the negative side the majority of their fans are happy to see the back of him and it makes me feel a little uneasy that he's a mate of LJ's.

They may have been at the same club, it doesn't mean they are mates.

If he does know him it may help him get the best from hi game.

Let's see him play first though before everyone decides he is a lazy good for nothing.

Let's see him play first though before everyone decides he is a lazy good for nothing.

They are all mates, him Dayton and a couple of others. Thankfully Dayton has been a decent signing.

Agreed, that will be decided after his first mistake. :wink:

And so begins the latest round of the never ending loanees , short term contracts , released players .........

The fact that we need to get involved in this madness every January ,is due to in small part to the failure of the manager and squad to deliver .

And so begins the latest round of the never ending loanees , short term contracts , released players .........

The fact that we need to get involved in this madness every January ,is due to in small part to the failure of the manager and squad to deliver .

It's till the end of the season with view to permanent. Which means possibly he will be here next year no need to worry. Does everything Johnson does get slated. The guy can't win. We complain we need players but when we sign people still moan.

It's till the end of the season with view to permanent. Which means possibly he will be here next year no need to worry. Does everything Johnson does get slated. The guy can't win. We complain we need players but when we sign people still moan.

Disagree with that : not everything he does gets slated. He can do no wrong in the eyes of the majority...

Where have you read it could become a permanent deal?

Do they play for Oldham? Shouldn't be much of an issue then should it? So no need to worry

Out of interest how do you know so much about LJs social circles

A Killie's fan on Twitter said they were in a circle together, like I said Dayton has been a good signing I just hope if it doesn't work out with his new mate that he won't be reluctant to dropping him.

Fron the little I've seen he's a skilful player, very good with the ball at his feet. Never looks in the best condition (see Lee Croft) and will be one who'll be slated one week and get rave reviews the next.

Fit right in then.

Fron the little I've seen he's a skilful player, very good with the ball at his feet. Never looks in the best condition (see Lee Croft) and will be one who'll be slated one week and get rave reviews the next.

Sounds like he will be a favourite topic on OWTB.

Here's a few goals on youtube;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KtsvGqfOoHY

http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=gary+harkins+goals&sm=3

Edited by BP1960