Stupidity

I think his equally annoying mates were calling him Westy or something similar. Maybe having been to Gillingham makes him a better class of fan than the rest of us ha ha. Utter cock.

I am pretty sure that is the knob I was near at Gillingham, as a fart he was.

I was at Gillingham, so I am a superfan too, by his account.

The fact its the only game I have been to for an age, and its the nearest LEague ground is obviously not relevant.

He won't have remembered anything about the Gillingham game. And besides he missed a chunk of it going for an ablution.

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've never been to Gillingham. Shame on me.

3 or 4 youngish lads in front of us in block 123 being absolute tools when asked to sit down. And an older guy with them who genuinely wanted to fight anyone asking them to sit down. These games do tend to bring out the berks .

Top day though, and with a bit more luck we could have nicked that. Tarky starting out his potential Liverpool career by scoring goals for them :laught30:

If that idiot was sat in block 123, row 7, he was 2 or 3 seats from me. Utter knob jockey. He was at it all game.

There was also a bloke 4 or 5 seats to my left who eventually got himself arrested for a breach of the peace. :censored: me mate, if you're reading this, you need to take a long hard look in the mirror. How many times did you want that bobby to warn you, before he finally got fed up and nicked you? I'd have nicked you myself if I :censored:ing could.

He was sat right in front of me ,

Every other word out of his vile mouth was F ing and whats even sadder was there was 2 kids about 6 and 8 with him that must have done them a power of good !!!!!! .

Thankfully when he did get arrested i enjoyed a decent view.

He was sat right in front of me ,

Every other word out of his vile mouth was F ing and whats even sadder was there was 2 kids about 6 and 8 with him that must have done them a power of good !!!!!! .

Thankfully when he did get arrested i enjoyed a decent view.

Fortunately the 2 kids weren't his 'cos I asked them after they'd carted him off, in case they were left stranded. I think he was with their party but he wasn't their Dad. Still, what a shining example he set for them.

I think his equally annoying mates were calling him Westy or something similar. Maybe having been to Gillingham makes him a better class of fan than the rest of us ha ha. Utter cock.

Why don't you say that to his face the utter co*k bit.

By all accounts your talking about yourself here surly because your swearing on a message board that no doubt kids read

It was the biggest game of the season so far a and if you want to stand and support your team it's to be expected

Judging a person off what they have said when being drunk and the passion is running high at a game says a lot more than you than about anybody else

By all accounts your talking about yourself here surly because your swearing on a message board that no doubt kids read

It was the biggest game of the season so far a and if you want to stand and support your team it's to be expected

Judging a person off what they have said when being drunk and the passion is running high at a game says a lot more than you than about anybody else

First post. This'll be interesting...

Ha ha. Brilliant. I suppose you were with him in the trenches at Gillingham as well were you?

'Ive read this for a very long time and some of the PERSONAL insults towards people who are not there to defend themselves is shameful

So many DOUBLE STANDARDS it's untrue

Ok. I'll bite.

I'll have passion was running high. I'll have that it was a big game. I'll also have that he is a young lad and he'd had a few beers.

Even with all that taken into account, that gives him no excuse to behave like a total bell end all game at the expense of the dozens of people sat around him who, I might add, had all paid £22 to watch a football game.....not your mate.

For the period they are in that state yes, suppose no one on here has ever done that ever in there life ?

Presumably you either know, or are, this "Where were you at Gillingham" idiot?

People can be forgiven for being a bit of a drunk :censored: at times, most of us have been there. However if I had been THAT drunken :censored:, then I would have no problem being called as such.

Less of the "holier than thou" attitude, yeah?

For the period they are in that state yes, suppose no one on here has ever done that ever in there life ?

It's just a shame he picked such a crowded place in which to do it. When you see him at tonight's Mensa meeting, can you kindly ask him to get drunk and act like a tit in the privacy of his own home next time?

Ok. I'll bite.

I'll have passion was running high. I'll have that it was a big game. I'll also have that he is a young lad and he'd had a few beers.

Even with all that taken into account, that gives him no excuse to behave like a total bell end all game at the expense of the dozens of people sat around him who, I might add, had all paid £22 to watch a football game.....not your mate.

Behaving that badly he was not once spoke to by the stewards or the police unlike the other chap sat in that area.

Westy is a sound lad all you have to do when you see him is have a word he will say sorry.

Don't run on here with personal insults

oafctom - and I claim my five dollars!

You might be on to something here. There was a lad sat in front of him and 3 or 4 seats to the left who was called Tom, very slim lad with short hair. Him and "Westy" were obviously buddies and were talking to each other throughout. In fairness, the lad called Tom wasn't acting like a knob though.