Take a bow Connor brown

Connor is 10 times the player Lomac ever was, I think you have been watching a different connor brown

This remonds me of my old maths class. What is ten times nothing? One lad couldn't get it in his head. He kept saying ten, ten, then any random number.

Fact - ten times ten is nothing, zero, diddly squat. Therefore, ten times Lomax = nothing. For the most part, that is indeed a fair reflection on Brown. However, i hope the lad continues to improve and be more consistent. Then it'll be 10 X Lomax(+10), won't it? Oh FFS here I go again...

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This remonds me of my old maths class. What is ten times nothing? One lad couldn't get it in his head. He kept saying ten, ten, then any random number.

Fact - ten times ten is nothing, zero, diddly squat. Therefore, ten times Lomax = nothing. For the most part, that is indeed a fair reflection on Brown. However, i hope the lad continues to improve and be more consistent. Then it'll be 10 X Lomax(+10), won't it? Oh FFS here I go again...

:help:

And Wesolowski was in the area to score.

In the Chron:

“This season, I have been fitter than I ever have been and when that is the case, you find more opportunities to score come your way. I just need to make sure that when they arrive, they go into the back of the net.”

http://www.oldham-chronicle.co.uk/news-features/10/oldham-athletic-news/84317/weso-a-key-man-in-latics-relegation-dogfight

How we played in the 2nd half is how we played in the first 3 months of the season to some extent.

Both Smith & Weso pushing up into their half.

Difference is that our chances went in.

Fair play to Peterborough because against any other side they would have shut up shop at 2-0 and played the game out.

Even at 3-0 Peterborough are always looking to score more and that can obviously work against them.

Latics have got to get back to this attack minded set up in ALL our home games.

Make teams we play against try and score on the break.

We have allowed some very poor sides to come to BP and dominate to the extent that one goal is a game finisher.

I have always maintained that we should attack far more at home with the attitude , you score 2 we will score 3.

It makes the opposition work twice as hard as normal .

We really shouldn't be over concerned it we concede a goal or two at home but recently we have gone into our PD mode of don't let them score which creates negative play.

When we played Colchester recently , we were one down , at home and some attacks we had in the 2nd half we didn't have a player in their box !!!!!!! complete madness.

Get players in there and make them defend more, cross a ball into the box with a lot of players in there and chances are created , just like Saturday,

Our full backs should be attacking down both flanks and let them worry about defending it.

Our full backs lie too deep and allow them to press us back.

I hope this 2nd half performance shows the players what they are capable of and LJ the tactics we need to use.

I would sooner be a Peterborough and finish half way with great entertainment . We would win more games with that attitude at BP than lose and i am sure we are all fed up with hearing " one of the best sides we have played this season" after losing 1-0.

Any team coming to BP and winning must go home saying -

1/ We were lucky

2/ What a hard game that was

3/ How on earth did we win that

Either way make them work for it and stop allowing these poor sides to come and dominate.

Edited by losesome

Does anyone know specifically why Philliskirk and Dayton were brought off? Were they worse than anyone else or was there something tactical (and if so, exactly what) that the required the withdrawal of these players.

They were :censored: last week, and they were :censored: the 1st 30 this week? Although I think Dayton was taken off because of the new ruling that professional footballers who fail to even lift a corner off the ground should be subbed.

How we played in the 2nd half is how we played in the first 3 months of the season to some extent.

Both Smith & Weso pushing up into their half.

Difference is that our chances went in.

Fair play to Peterborough because against any other side they would have shut up shop at 2-0 and played the game out.

Even at 3-0 Peterborough are always looking to score more and that can obviously work against them.

Latics have got to get back to this attack minded set up in ALL our home games.

Make teams we play against try and score on the break.

We have allowed some very poor sides to come to BP and dominate to the extent that one goal is a game finisher.

I have always maintained that we should attack far more at home with the attitude , you score 2 we will score 3.

It makes the opposition work twice as hard as normal .

We really shouldn't be over concerned it we concede a goal or two at home but recently we have gone into our PD mode of don't let them score which creates negative play.

When we played Colchester recently , we were one down , at home and some attacks we had in the 2nd half we didn't have a player in their box !!!!!!! complete madness.

Get players in there and make them defend more, cross a ball into the box with a lot of players in there and chances are created , just like Saturday,

Our full backs should be attacking down both flanks and let them worry about defending it.

Our full backs lie too deep and allow them to press us back.

I hope this 2nd half performance shows the players what they are capable of and LJ the tactics we need to use.

I would sooner be a Peterborough and finish half way with great entertainment . We would win more games with that attitude at BP than lose and i am sure we are all fed up with hearing " one of the best sides we have played this season" after losing 1-0.

Any team coming to BP and winning must go home saying -

1/ We were lucky

2/ What a hard game that was

3/ How on earth did we win that

Either way make them work for it and stop allowing these poor sides to come and dominate.

think you're spot on there