He's quick and quick people tend to be able to jump well as part of their natural physiology. You're right though he looked like he might be useful in his cameo. If JCH's ban is upheld, I think I'd be tempted to start him on Tuesday.

The same with Kissock, who impressed me in his cameo too. Especially as he wasn't afraid to stick his boot in and then stand up for himself against a much larger man having exchanged words too.

McDonald was poor, far too slow in his reactions to situations, Turner looked quicker and sharper.

And just who is responsible for changing Philliskirk from a goal scorer to someone who spends most of his time with his back to goal ?

We're ruing the loss of quite a few players this season: Lanzoni, Tarky, Rooney, Mills, Baxter. Let alone some that left last summer. Maybe 3 of them we had little option but they'd all make our first 11 easily.

It's a demise when you're forced to play a lad as inexperienced as Turner, and seriously consider starting him in your next, crucial league game. He looked promising in whatever time he had, and also did the impossible: getting Korey Smith to run beyond the striker.

I say give him a game. Not convinced that MacDonald can lead the line at the moment, the ball just isn't sticking to his feet and we could do with something fresh in the side.

McDonald was poor, far too slow in his reactions to situations, Turner looked quicker and sharper.

And just who is responsible for changing Philliskirk from a goal scorer to someone who spends most of his time with his back to goal ?

God knows. He's probably adjusting, having played on the wing half the time.

Thought turner looked promising.

He's quick and quick people tend to be able to jump well as part of their natural physiology. You're right though he looked like he might be useful in his cameo. If JCH's ban is upheld, I think I'd be tempted to start him on Tuesday.

The same with Kissock, who impressed me in his cameo too. Especially as he wasn't afraid to stick his boot in and then stand up for himself against a much larger man having exchanged words too.

Kissock? Seriously? He looked like his head was weighing him down, either that or the caravan he towed was invisible

Impressive little cameo that from young Turner.

Natural spring, which works wonders for jumping for; and winning, headers.

Pace, fearless on debut, linked play and; the big one over Charlie Mac's performance, the ball stuck when played up to him.

Not a target man in a million years. Looks like the in-behind pacey runner type striker. BUT - if we have dross like Lockwood and "ive forgotten how to play" Grounds hoofing :censored:e anywhere up front, then someone who might; just might, do something with it would be preferable.

On what Charlie Mac and Philliskirk serverd up today, and with JCH likely suspended; i'm another who would start with him on Tuesday.

Young lad plucked from non-league and with 10-15 first team minutes under his belt, and I'm saying he should start the next match.

Oh...how the season has changed...

We're ruing the loss of quite a few players this season: Lanzoni, Tarky, Rooney, Mills, Baxter. Let alone some that left last summer. Maybe 3 of them we had little option but they'd all make our first 11 easily.

It's a demise when you're forced to play a lad as inexperienced as Turner, and seriously consider starting him in your next, crucial league game. He looked promising in whatever time he had, and also did the impossible: getting Korey Smith to run beyond the striker.

I say give him a game. Not convinced that MacDonald can lead the line at the moment, the ball just isn't sticking to his feet and we could do with something fresh in the side.

What a difference 6 months can make...

September 9 v Preston Away - Tarkowski, Lanzoni, Mills at the back - Schmeltz, Dayton, Rooney up top - we had huge possession and quality of play losing 2-1.

March 8 v Preston Home - Lockwood, Brown, Mellor at the back -Worrall, Harkins, McDonald up top - we did not start until the second half and although did have chances were beaten 3-1 by a better, stronger, fitter, bigger side.

We have lost some very good players since the start of the season (Baxter included) and realistically only Harkins has improved the team. However, what is more of a concern is the loss of form and confidence of a number of key players - Smith & Philliskirk & Dayton plus the constant changing of the starting eleven coupled with playing players out of position.

We are in danger of relegation and LJ has to realise that it is time to stick with a settled side and build confidence again.

Am I concerned? You're damn right I am.

This is the only bit I disagree with. I see tomorrow as being the last chance to give some fringe players a chance before we really hit the relegation run-in.

What a difference 6 months can make...

September 9 v Preston Away - Tarkowski, Lanzoni, Mills at the back - Schmeltz, Dayton, Rooney up top - we had huge possession and quality of play losing 2-1.

March 8 v Preston Home - Lockwood, Brown, Mellor at the back -Worrall, Harkins, McDonald up top - we did not start until the second half and although did have chances were beaten 3-1 by a better, stronger, fitter, bigger side.

We have lost some very good players since the start of the season (Baxter included) and realistically only Harkins has improved the team. However, what is more of a concern is the loss of form and confidence of a number of key players - Smith & Philliskirk & Dayton plus the constant changing of the starting eleven coupled with playing players out of position.

We are in danger of relegation and LJ has to realise that it is time to stick with a settled side and build confidence again.

Am I concerned? You're damn right I am.

Preston also swapped carthorse Davied for Craig Davies, and Joe Garner, aswell as having Humphreys and Kilkenny in their aswell. Lets not dismiss the fact PNE were a much better team than the 1st couple of times we played them.

However, we were garbage.

Turner could start, but it wont make any difference, if our midfield is as :censored: and slow as the weekend. The lack of desire to get forward form the middle two is embarrasing. I counted 4 times in 5 minutes wwhere Korey smith played the ball wide, could have moved into a forward gap, but pulled backwards to receive the ball on a centre halves toes.