The ball boys

so what stop other clubs doing it then! Seen plenty over the years. Even quite a few this season?

I have no idea, you'll need to ask the other clubs.

My point is though that LJ wouldn't be commenting/worrying about the performance of the ballboys if he and his squad were doing their jobs properly.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I've explained the context quite clearly in this thread. The ball boys have been told that the manager thinks they are costing us points. I've been up front about the context of the conversation that took place and have been relayed the story by two separate ball boys, both of whom I consider to be reliable individuals.

As I posted above, there is a possibility that LJ has said something which has been shared with the ball boys in a less than constructive way than he intended. But the message they received unequivocally says the manager has blamed them for this football team having lost points.

My own view is that he's been derogatory about them and that's what's been passed on. If he wants to refute this I'm sure he has the PR skills to do so. If he wants to let it disappear as just another meaningless thread on a message board I'm sure he will. If he wants to get the ball boys in for a "training session" to let them better understand the dark arts of fair play that benefits the home side more I'm sure that they would jump at the opportunity. After all, these kids are fans and will probably remain fans long after he's gone.

I'd like to think that I'm not a sensationalist individual. I have no agenda against the manager. Indeed, most of the stuff I type onto these pages is supportive of him, albeit with a caveat of needing him to back up the impressive chat with results on the pitch.

If you think my comments in this thread are lies, that's your choice. If you think something's gone astray somewhere in the chain of communication before reaching me then I acknowledge that it's possible. It seems unlikely to me though.

I've certainly not made anything up. Why would I?

I dont for a minute think you have made anything up Opinions.

My point was, someone told you the story, you put it on here, someone else says theyve heard it also and others are taking it as LJ screams and blames ball boys for losses while cancelling meeting with homeless kids while spitting on them and kicking their dog!

I dont for a minute think you have made anything up Opinions.

My point was, someone told you the story, you put it on here, someone else says theyve heard it also and others are taking it as LJ screams and blames ball boys for losses while cancelling meeting with homeless kids while spitting on them and kicking their dog!

Well, you can't accuse him of not picking on someone his own size. Rofl !!1!!!1!!!

We all want the ball boys to cheat i assume, so its perfectly legitimate for LJ to take note of how they do it. Weak people managers often say,"do this because the big boss says so," when they aren't strong enough to say it on.their own account. Wouldn't surprise me if that's happened here.

Guest Scratch2000uk

Next week i will be telling you all what your wives and girlfriends thought about Gregan's arse

You wont be telling me LL, she's never seen it, well....... i hope she hasn't.

Guest Scratch2000uk

Breaking bad news is the worst part of the job :(

You musn't be seeing through a crystall ball Lee, Gregans arse would never fit in it.

Jesus, let's all slate the manager for being a bit busy running a football team and saying the ball boys are a bit slow.

I highly doubt that he's pointed the ball boys out as the reason we're losing games and it was probably just a side-comment about them being a bit :censored: - which let's be honest, they are.

How so? They're kids doing their job, no different than other kids doing it up and down the country week in week out. They're taught fair play and that's how it should be. It's not a profession...

Edited by OAFC_Ryan