New highly rated keeper plays for the reserves tomorrow?

5 minutes video and never had to take a cross from a corner kick, no wonder they stay on their line.

Mind you if he can jump over opposition players like he did that barrier in front of goal it is an asset.

Edited by BP1960

Reserves won 4-0 was late arriving due to work by all accounts pulled off a fantastic save first half didn't have an awful lot to do second half but did make a decent save 2nd half late on.

Worth another look at,also Mellor went off injured Dayton came off and looks like Turner may have picked up a knock also.

Edited by oafctom

I went to the Reserves game yesterday at Chapel Road (latics v walsall) from the looks of things he didnt really have much to do but what he did do, he did right. Made a great save from a free kick, which to be honest i think oxley would have struggled with. He was also coming out to catch the ball from corners/crosses etc. In my opinion i think he has potential.

Nah, not in that case. To get compensation you have to offer the player a new contract equal to the one he was on in writing.

fair enough but wouldnt that the logical thing to do now that a premier league club to be are sniffing around him, is it me or do we get the arse end of every transfer in or out of our club ? if simpson was at peterborough with barry fry handling it they would have to give 500k plus a sell on and bids for tarky would of started at a million if leicester are keen on him what would be the harm on him staying with us as a keeper is one position that needs strengthening at the club.

fair enough but wouldnt that the logical thing to do now that a premier league club to be are sniffing around him, is it me or do we get the arse end of every transfer in or out of our club ? if simpson was at peterborough with barry fry handling it they would have to give 500k plus a sell on and bids for tarky would of started at a million if leicester are keen on him what would be the harm on him staying with us as a keeper is one position that needs strengthening at the club.

Unless he'd effectively been released early and, given this, Leicester agreed to take a look at him?