Apologies for the shameless post but has anyone an NUS code they wouldn't mind me using to save me money so I can use it towards my Crawley ticket on Saturday? ;-) match related...

How do you do that? Students have to join the student membership scheme, at an administration cost of £13. Pays for itself after 2 games.

Apologies for the shameless post but has anyone an NUS code they wouldn't mind me using to save me money so I can use it towards my Crawley ticket on Saturday? ;-) match related...

Well, if you've got a method of buying student tickets that bypasses the buying of a £13 student pass, i'm all ears...

Just me being a tight bastard of course... Should have just bought one back in August!

Edited by Latics_Fanatic

Well, if you've got a method of buying student tickets that bypasses the buying of a £13 student pass, i'm all ears...

Just me being a tight bastard of course... Should have just bought one back in August!

bloody students, I'd bring back national service or make them all sit in the Rochdale road end , did you ever see Churchill relying on a code?

Morse code was used a lot in WW2...the Enigma machine was invented to break secret codes too

No it wasn't. The Enigma code was the German code that was deciphered by the men and women working at Bletchley Park such as Alan Turing. They did develop the Colossus Computer http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Colossus_computer to assist with this work.

Only been to BP 3 or 4 times this year, but i've got in for concessions just by showing my University ID Card.

(...and a convenient queue behind me so the turnstile operator can't be arsed to argue it!)

I have a season ticket but my girlfriend who is a student pays full adult price, could she get in as a concession are you saying with a valid student card? :/

I have a season ticket but my girlfriend who is a student pays full adult price, could she get in as a concession are you saying with a valid student card? :/

Yep if she signs up to the student scheme for £13 and shows her nus proof of it.

When I've made it this season I've just put a tenner down and shown my card, without having a student membership.

I'd take the money for full price just in case you get a picky turnstile operator, but it's worked for me.

Edited by oafc-latics