How we needed that.

Brown's not been mentioned...I thought he had a cracking game and proved very hard to get past.

And he's stopped giving away as many silly fouls. However, he does hold onto an bearhug their attacker which, if the referee could see further than the end of his nose, could be dangerous.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Stat for you the Brown, Lockwood, Wilson, Grounds back 4 have played together 6 times and kept 3 clean sheets. We've kept 4 clean sheets total in the other 41 games.

And really should have been a clean sheet at Crewe too, they are looking a solid unit.

Massive win anything from the next 2 is a bonus.

Agreed, except the same was said before the Preston/Rotherham double header and this place could have done with help from the Samaritans last week.

On paper, run in is pretty generous to us once next Saturday is out of the way. Although we all know things never work out that way!

Edited by jsslatic

Stat for you the Brown, Lockwood, Wilson, Grounds back 4 have played together 6 times and kept 3 clean sheets. We've kept 4 clean sheets total in the other 41 games.

another stat for you rachubka 5 games 3 wins 2 draws, 2 clean sheets and let 1 in other 3 games, he looks so much safer than ox and makes it look so much easier,as for the game similar to last week but used the subs well and brought the fresh legs on at the right time, Dayton was positive and added something, charlie got at them and gafaiti added a bit of muscle in the middle, jch mom for me one hell of a performance and deserved a goal.

I agree.

He always wants to take a turn with the ball when running forward would be easier and more effective. And he's not alone in that.

That was his 12th goal of the season though. There's every chance he'll match Baxter's tally.

It'll be interesting to see what he can produce next year with this seasons experience and a full pre season under his belt.

Apart from score,in the first half Danny was very effective in passing the ball to Harkins,keeping him in the game and a threat, so often he doesn't get the ball and can be isolated.

That felt like the Chaddy of old. Great initiative by the club

Agreed, but not least because they changed their mind about closing the RRE. There looked to be 4 or 5 hundred in the RRE who didn't want to be moved. They shouldn't be trying to alienate or irritate that many people outside a major financial benefit.

I thought the Main Stander's made a decent attempt at enthusiasm today chant clapping to the drum. When the chips are down, what!

As has been said, people in the box today and a much improved midfield. I will put the second half down to the players kaking themselves because they only had one goal to show for an excellent first half. Well done.

Apart from score,in the first half Danny was very effective in passing the ball to Harkins,keeping him in the game and a threat, so often he doesn't get the ball and can be isolated.

Well said, it was nice to see an attacking midfielder, which he became, winning the ball turning and passing it forwards! Well played DP And Korey, Harkins & Lockwood. 3 points, YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS I had a few in the pubs after, so now retire to bed!

Brown's not been mentioned...I thought he had a cracking game and proved very hard to get past.

and they took their left winger off at half time. Credit where it is due

Edited by astottie

Agreed, but not least because they changed their mind about closing the RRE. There looked to be 4 or 5 hundred in the RRE who didn't want to be moved. They shouldn't be trying to alienate or irritate that many people outside a major financial benefit.

I thought the Main Stander's made a decent attempt at enthusiasm today chant clapping to the drum. When the chips are down, what!

As has been said, people in the box today and a much improved midfield. I will put the second half down to the players kaking themselves because they only had one goal to show for an excellent first half. Well done.

I know my eyes are not good but if there were 4/500 Latics fans in the RRE then they are a lot worse that I thought they were.

I know my eyes are not good but if there were 4/500 Latics fans in the RRE then they are a lot worse that I thought they were.

There were about 150 left in the RRE. And I would rather see the home fans in there exclusively. I'm not often wrong, but today I was. I thought that we would see very little movement in fans, but the Chaddy was much fuller than normal. Great to see.

And Jesus Christ, how much did John Greg not want to be interviewed?? What a miserable bastard!!

If anyone would like to hear the LP commentary of our 9 pass goal and Mike and Roy's final whistle reaction + more of Gregory feeling hurt and low :) then drop me a PM with your email address for the 3min 30 sec 3Mb mp3.

Edited by laticsrblue