After Saturday our run-in is pretty good in all honesty, but usually there's a team who has a horrible run-in from this stage onwards.

Not this year though, there's no team that's cut adrift and lots of the teams around the bottom are playing each other. It's possibly the most unpredictable relegation battle in years.

I think 50 points will probably be enough but anything less than 2 wins from the last 7 and we'll be asking for trouble.

I wrote down the other day the fixtures where the bottom 9 teams play each other and I ran out of paper, there are loads. Plus I think Bratford will get dragged in!

Agree bradford are on a horrible run another who are having a wobble are coventry since they lost clarke they have been dreadful, hopefully we have had our bad run get brentford out of the way and get the couple of wins we need asap as I want to enjoy my weekend in Carlisle :)

I was looking at the teams around us who have games in hand, these are those games in hand:

Stevenage - away at Coventry tonight and home to wolves next tuesday

Tranmere - away at crawley middle of april

Carlisle - away at crawley same day we play sheff utd

Coventry- Stevenage at home tonight and Bradford at home next tuesday

Colchester - away at Peterborough next wednesday

Bradford - away at Coventry next tuesday

Edited by 4froale

I was looking at the teams around us who have games in hand, these are those games in hand:

Then by April 13th we'll have a game in hand on all of them except Carlisle.

Agree bradford are on a horrible run another who are having a wobble are coventry since they lost clarke they have been dreadful, hopefully we have had our bad run get brentford out of the way and get the couple of wins we need asap as I want to enjoy my weekend in Carlisle :)

"Get Brentford out of the way"? We are on a roll, we have steelwork sprouting out of the ground and we will have 'probably' the best home atmosphere at Boundary Park this season. I don't feel like getting them out of the way - I feel like stuffing them. And hopefully so will the players if we make some noise. Positivity won't stop you going to the ball in Carlisle. :drinking66:

Saturday 29th March 2014

This table charts the fixtures during Saturday 29th March 2014 Close Sky Bet League One Show last 5 matches and coverage Fixture Kick-off Status Show

Crewe V Coventry

15:00 Show

Leyton Orient V Bradford

MK Dons V Wolves

Notts County V Colchester

Oldham V Brentford

Preston V Crawley

Rotherham V Bristol City

Stevenage V Port Vale

Swindon V Sheff Utd

Tranmere V Carlisle

Walsall V Shrewsbury

15:00 Edited by singe

A point I made a few weeks ago, which you argued against. Oh well.

I say we can win three games and guarentee our safety without worrying about other teams or who we play against. I honestly think we will beat brentford on Saturday . Games at this time of the season also become edgy for the teams fighting at the other end of the table, and we can take advantage of this I hope

What's our preferred result tonight, a Coventry win?

Edited by astottie

After Saturday our run-in is pretty good in all honesty

But we're where we are because we haven't been able to beat most of the teams in this league, good ones or bad ones.

The best thing, and hopefully the difference, about our run in is that Johnson has finally decided/been able to field a settled side & can continue to do so.