Player Opportunities

Following on from RoyleArmy94's thread, who would people like to see given opportunities to earn themselves a place in the squad next year? Either by starting one of the next 2 games coming on from the bench.

I'd be interested to see what Kissock could do. If Gosset and Truelove got some 1st team minutes that would be good to see, Turner too if he isn't injured.

Do we get extra money for each place we finish higher?

I am sure we don't, so lets blood some kids.

We may not get the chance next year, again...!

The youngsters always get a chance here we play 46 games a season in the league and we play in 3 cup competitions and we don't have a big squad. The youngsters get there chance here as the example of James Tarkowski show the likes of Winchester and mellor have been given plenty of opportunities this season and haven't done enough to nail down a first team slot if they are here next season they will get pitch time as will the likes of bove Byrnes and Coleman if they prove to be good enough. Edited by GlossopLatic

We get a little bit extra plus seeding for the league cup

I'm not sure we get anything for finishing higher up the league, I think that stems from Champ Manager, but if you can prove otherwise please do. The seeding for the league cup is useful too, but as the league cup is a north/South split for the first round, the only round that is seeded, finishing above Crawley and Bristol City isn't as important as finishing above Bradford, Port Vale and possibly Walsall.

Do we get extra money for each place we finish higher?

I am sure we don't, so lets blood some kids.

We may not get the chance next year, again...!

It's about 50p per place, so yeah, throw the kids in (and not just because losing to Notts County and sending Tranmere down would be funny).

I'd love to see more of Kissock but Matt Chambers tweeted that he looked like he was having a fitness test before yesterday's game. I think we should keep him and see what he can do after a full pre-season.