Top scorer and goals for next season

Haven't seen him play, but wouldn't he have had more of games in the first team if he was our best striker?

Turner needs a full pre season and, in my opinion and going off the reviews from Stockport fans, will do well next year!

If we looked at another then the Notts striker looked very good yesterday and is young and might be cheap, wages wise.

He certainly gave Lockwood more than a few problems. I don't get this desire to sign older players for at best 1 season!

Turner needs a full pre season and, in my opinion and going off the reviews from Stockport fans, will do well next year!

If we looked at another then the Notts striker looked very good yesterday and is young and might be cheap, wages wise.

He certainly gave Lockwood more than a few problems. I don't get this desire to sign older players for at best 1 season!

Said pre- game to my mate that i'd take 3 of their players if they dropped: Sheehan, Campbell-Ryce and Spencer.

After the game, i'm still the same. Even though they've survived, all 3 of those would improve us as a side.

Spencer hasnt scored many; but then it not just goals that is his game; as he's the target man and bruiser up front, and he has 6 in the League - not too different to Philly or JCH really.

Said pre- game to my mate that i'd take 3 of their players if they dropped: Sheehan, Campbell-Ryce and Spencer.

After the game, i'm still the same. Even though they've survived, all 3 of those would improve us as a side.

Spencer hasnt scored many; but then it not just goals that is his game; as he's the target man and bruiser up front, and he has 6 in the League - not too different to Philly or JCH really.

Yes, I'd take those three too

Porter is out of contract at Sheff Utd. Depending on who they sign in the summer they may cut him loose.

He's proven at this level.

I think you're onto something there. When strikers come to BP and we give them pelters they always score. Re-sign Porter, continue to rain expletives upon him, we win the league thanks to Porter's 46 league goals.

What kind of dream world would give us the money to sign Leigh Griffiths or Chris Porter?

We will end up with Ryan Lowe or Lee Miller, who have both just been relegated with their teams. Others mentioning Sheehan, Spencer, Campbell Ryce have also spent a full season with a team who survived on the last day. They may be ok for this level, but they wont get us out and wont improve us and would cost a decent wage.

I dont know what the solution is ( Im not a football manager ) but if you want to sign those type of players then you are happy with League 1 mediocricy.

What kind of dream world would give us the money to sign Leigh Griffiths or Chris Porter?

We will end up with Ryan Lowe or Lee Miller, who have both just been relegated with their teams. Others mentioning Sheehan, Spencer, Campbell Ryce have also spent a full season with a team who survived on the last day. They may be ok for this level, but they wont get us out and wont improve us and would cost a decent wage.

I dont know what the solution is ( Im not a football manager ) but if you want to sign those type of players then you are happy with League 1 mediocricy.

If you don't think Campbell-Ryce, Lowe or Sheehan would improve us then you are watching it wrong.

Is that why Ryan Lowe has spent most of his career in the lower leagues with Sheehan and Campbell Ryce?

Weve already got a squad that can achieve mid table mediocracy, as proven last season. If you think they are good enough to win a league, or infact gain promotion, you are watching it wrong.

Is that why Ryan Lowe has spent most of his career in the lower leagues with Sheehan and Campbell Ryce?

Weve already got a squad that can achieve mid table mediocracy, as proven last season. If you think they are good enough to win a league, or infact gain promotion, you are watching it wrong.

Ryan Lowe - promoted with Sheffield Wed (2012) Bury (2011) Shrewsbury (2004)

Jamal Campbell-Ryce - Never promoted, been round many clubs

Alan Sheehan - Also never promoted

I personally think they're all good additions to the squad, but they're the facts.

Ryan Lowe - promoted with Sheffield Wed (2012) Bury (2011) Shrewsbury (2004)

Jamal Campbell-Ryce - Never promoted, been round many clubs

Alan Sheehan - Also never promoted

I personally think they're all good additions to the squad, but they're the facts.

Good players all, but it just shows one or two men don't make a team. :)

Edited by BP1960