Sunday League cup final at Boundary Park cancelled

Why give someone else the opportunity to steal from the club.

It takes one to ruin it for all. Well within the clubs rights to ban other clubs especially associated with the league organisation they are not happy with.

Some will see as another opportunity to slam the club and the usual lot will just blame SC.

Why give someone else the opportunity to steal from the club.

It takes one to ruin it for all. Well within the clubs rights to ban other clubs especially associated with the league organisation they are not happy with.

Some will see as another opportunity to slam the club and the usual lot will just blame SC.

Bollocks. What next? Ban all kids because some unrelated kid ran on the pitch? Why give anybody else the opportunity to run on the pitch?

Confiscate all cigarettes because somebody else had a sly fag in the bogs? Why give anybody else the opportunity to smoke?

Kick people out if they talk because somebody swore once? Why give somebody else the opportunity to swear?

It's pathetic.

They club was stolen from!

The examples of swearing, smoking etc are not the same. Having teams from the league that the teams are associated with cost the club money.

Why should the club risk it?

have any of us considered that the final is between limeside and fitton hill...

the two sides can't stand each other and at near enough every league game between the teams there's a fight broke out between 'fans' when i say fight.. i mean about 30 lads just turning up from either team and scrapping! they would more then likely do this at boundary park also, good decision from the league to inform SC and to cancel it!

No reason for theft of course, but were the items of training equipment which allegedly went missing during the match properly secured, if not why not ?

Edited by BP1960

the two sides can't stand each other and at near enough every league game between the teams there's a fight broke out between 'fans' when i say fight.. i mean about 30 lads just turning up from either team and scrapping! they would more then likely do this at boundary park also, good decision from the league to inform SC and to cancel it!

That's not even nearly true. I've seen them play each other many times, and not seen any fighting...

Where on earth have you made that up from? The league will not have informed SC neither ' Hi Simon, I know weve got our biggest final of the season set at BP, but sometimes they fight a bit so can we cancel it?'