Oldham v FC United (Youths)

I ran the line for fc united youth last week. Not to bad, beat Morecambe 2-1 (should have been 3 but the crappy lino wrongly ruled one out for offside... Woops)

Should Latics sign up any of them?.. I hear David Kuba Kuba is worth looking at.

what was their big centre half like?

if its the one I'm thinking of then vocal and composed although he didn't have much to deal with, handled morecombes lone striker who was a big lad. He also got sent off though for shirt tugging the last man.

Should Latics sign up any of them?.. I hear David Kuba Kuba is worth looking at.

Kuba Kuba didn't play. The centre half was half decent, also a central midfielder with 2 good feet and right midfielder where the standout players for fcum. The latter scored a cracker to win it, half volley from the far right side of the box into the bottom right.

I haven't seen latics youth play so couldn't say whether there up to our standard or not.

Morecombe where the better side on the day they just lacked potency up front. I don't think our lads will have a problem if I'm honest.

if its the one I'm thinking of then vocal and composed although he didn't have much to deal with, handled morecombes lone striker who was a big lad. He also got sent off though for shirt tugging the last man.

ive played against him few times that's all, supposed to be not far off the first team and got a bright future but never know at that level and his age! always had a sending off in him aswell