For those who like Chicken

That's how I felt when an Italian waiter showed me how to use a spoon with the fork eating spaghetti or tagliatelle, but Mr Tulsehill castigates it as middle class behaviour

I suppose it's only like us wrinkling our nose at someone eating a discarded Big Mac straight from the bin.

That's how I felt when an Italian waiter showed me how to use a spoon with the fork eating spaghetti or tagliatelle, but Mr Tulsehill castigates it as middle class behaviour

I'd agree with Mr Tulsehill. If you need to use a spoon then you just aren't skilled enough with a fork. Was it an Italian waiter, or a waiter in an Italian with a believable accent?!

I've got Italian in my family a generation or 2 back and we don't use spoons. You'll be telling me he advised eating pizza with a knife and fork next.

They're slightly more satisfying when eaten correctly though.

Absolutely brilliant. Can't wait to tuck in on Saturday - if they've got any left when we rock up at ten past three. Zorrro needs to get on it.

Ewwwwww Chicken wings are rank. Look at the size of the wings, how old must that chicken have been?

Love the wings better than anything else. And the chicken was probably between 10 and 15 days old. You can make 'em balloon if you pump 'em full of the right :censored:. Ask Zorrro.

I'd agree with Mr Tulsehill. If you need to use a spoon then you just aren't skilled enough with a fork. Was it an Italian waiter, or a waiter in an Italian with a believable accent?!

I've got Italian in my family a generation or 2 back and we don't use spoons. You'll be telling me he advised eating pizza with a knife and fork next.

Totally agree with you NZ. Why would you need a spoon to eat spaghetti? I've never seen an Italian using one, either here or in Italy.

This won't end well

"I got there at 2.30 & they'd already run out. My lad had to go hungry"

"They shouldn't have put it on the website a whole day ahead if they weren't going to order enough in"

"There was no vegetarian option"

"What about us who don't even like chicken?"

Etc...

#chickengate

remeber whyat &mckay sponsoring a home game and the players running out and throwing loads of minatures into the sparsley populated lookers paddock . me and a mate quickly grabbed as many as we could pocketed and them away we were a pair of proper steaming pre teens by half time lol

cant remember the score or any of the game but know we were asleep in the back of my dads car before we got to featherstall road roundabout

remeber whyat &mckay sponsoring a home game and the players running out and throwing loads of minatures into the sparsley populated lookers paddock . me and a mate quickly grabbed as many as we could pocketed and them away we were a pair of proper steaming pre teens by half time lol

cant remember the score or any of the game but know we were asleep in the back of my dads car before we got to featherstall road roundabout

What?!? Did this actually happen?!

(wouldn't be legal now sadly. No alcohol within sight of the pitch. That heady mix of alcohol and looking at grass is lethal.)