Season Tickets

As I've already said in another thread those season ticket holders deciding not to go are doing so in protest - the visual representation of that being an empty seat... Why on earth would they give it to someone else?? Fish elsewhere

Edited by JWhite101

I was going to mention that there is a thread on Facebook where people are offering £10 per match and then donate the other £10 to the club.... You win, the club wins and the buyer is no worse off.

But while I'm here I'll give you £50 if anyone is wanting to cash in...

As I've already said in another thread those season ticket holders deciding not to go are doing so in protest - the visual representation of that being an empty seat... Why on earth would they give it to someone else?? Fish elsewhere

I'm sure other season ticket holders can speak for themselves mate. Whether they share your opinion or not.

I was going to mention that there is a thread on Facebook where people are offering £10 per match and then donate the other £10 to the club.... You win, the club wins and the buyer is no worse off.

But while I'm here I'll give you £50 if anyone is wanting to cash in...

And Facebook is full of :censored:

I'm not mad at the club. Have never said that anywhere. It's after Christmas and pennies are tight. Some season ticket holders may want to cash in. Some may not.

Out of interest will you be going away games?

Well they've already seen we like rapists in sure a bad word won't kill them plus it's after 9 so they should be in bed - grow up

I'm inquisitive to the point you make that I need to "grow up"? I'd say using language like that someone else needs to grow up here...."mate"

Some of these replies are pathetic, he's asking a simple question if anyone who won't be attending would sell their season ticket, absolutely no need for the snide comments, if the answer is no then dont bother replying!

It's been a :censored: week, but 1 thing we all have in common is we are all latics fans, its times like these we need to stick together and stop arguing amongst ourselves.

I'm inquisitive to the point you make that I need to "grow up"? I'd say using language like that someone else needs to grow up here...."mate"

Use of language - maybe I should have thought more carefully - support of a rapist - good on you we all have opinions Edited by JWhite101