Lj Latics Player Interview Previewing Doncaster Now Online

Very worrying news that we're looking to keep Jabo Ibehre and other than that he had no idea whether we can get anybody else in.

Also mentioned a key player getting injured today.

Whilst clearly not a goalscorer I was impressed by his overall positioning and hold-up/interlink play when I saw him.

Whilst clearly not a goalscorer I was impressed by his overall positioning and hold-up/interlink play when I saw him.

Who were Colchester playing and why were you watching them?

My worry is that if he comes back that will be our lot.

Forte is struggling and there's not a goal between the rest of the team.

It really was the difference against Crewe.

Probably the important one whose likely to be sold in the next week or two to cover our shortfall in sponsership.

What shortfall?

As far as I am aware the only one who has walked away is Verlin and wasn't that services in kind rather than cash? Even if money was involved I don't imagine it was large

Edited by LaticsPete

Jabo tore the two centre halves at Sheffield United apart, shame the ref didn't have his glasses on he'd of won us plenty of free kicks and maybe got a man sent off.

Apart from that and one other performance at home (cant remember which) he's been pretty pants, but agree with most... he isn't going to bring goals. So it's worrying we're after keeping him and may not be looking to add another