Redirect Issue

I've hidden a bunch of tit-for-tat, "who's the troll?" type posts. It's boring. Knock it off, please.

You also appear to to have hidden a post that confirmed that I'm not the only one being redirected to "lemode-mgz.com" on this forum. Owtb is being spammed. Do you know what is going on?

Edited by PhilStarbucksSilkySkills

What do we do about it?!

Not sure yet. It appears to be an issue that has popped up on a number of forums. We'll look into it.

How often does it happen? Does it happen when a certain ad pops up at the top of the page? If so, which one(s)?

Not sure yet. It appears to be an issue that has popped up on a number of forums. We'll look into it.

How often does it happen? Does it happen when a certain ad pops up at the top of the page? If so, which one(s)?

Not that I've noticed. It's only when clicking on a thread and usually within five or six seconds of doing so. I'd say it happens 70% of the time.

No issues accessing on my phone.

Here are the facts:

This is a known bad redirect ad and the Google Malevertising (!) team are on the job - it's taking longer than anticipated.

There is no harm being done, it's just inconvenient and disruptive to the OWTB experience.

OWTB isn't the only site, any site with GA installed may experience these redirects.

In the meantime, I'm surpressing the top level domains for each known bad redirect. It may or may not work - please bear with us while this is sorted.