• Jones
    • Winchester
    • Forte
    • Philliskirk
    • Poleon
    • Mellis
    • Mills
    • Wilkinson

I'd have gone for the referee if he was on the list.

Didn't book Forte for a blatant dive in the penalty area, seemed to give us the rub of the green in a number of close call decisions, didn't get moaned at a lot by our lot, seemed to win up the locals, added a reasonable amount of stoppage time on considering the time-wasting tactics (mostly by George 'can someone teach me how to tie laces' Elokobi).

Generally didn't appear to have a massive influence on the result and went mostly unoticed.

Edited by Scapegoat

Didn't book Forte for a blatant dive in the penalty area, seemed to give us the rub of the green in a number of close call decisions, didn't get moaned at a lot by our lot, seemed to win up the locals, added a reasonable amount of stoppage time on considering the time-wasting tactics (mostly by George 'can someone teach me how to tie laces' Elokobi).

Generally didn't appear to have a massive influence on the result and went mostly unoticed.

Was the same at weekend. Long may it contine...

Could have easily given a penalty against Mills in the second half, though.

Could have easily given a penalty against Mills in the second half, though.

Yet more reason to give him the MOTM ;-)

Seriously though it was at the other end so couldn't be sure and my mate who works as a commentator for Oakwell AM didn't make comment on it. It didn't influence the result in the end anyway