Johnson Senior Sacked...

He'll walk into another job when it becomes available.

Until then if he can spare a bit more time and focus taking a look at us then all the better.

LJ has said a few times he's got a bit of a different philosophy to his dad. His input could possibly confuse matters.

Then again, if he felt it might help........

He must surely pass on a bit of scouting info...

Kind of like an advisor role... hmm could be worth asking if I were LJ.

No chance - he suffered from being "daddy's boy" as a player at Bristol City, you've got to be 100% your own man as a manager.

Casting an objective, critical eye over us & passing on a few player recommendations is about all that might happen i reckon.

Edited by HarryBosch

No chance - he suffered from being "daddy's boy" as a player at Bristol City, you've got to be 100% your own man as a manager.

Casting an objective, critical eye over us & passing on a few player recommendations is about all that might happen i reckon.

Yeah, I see what you mean. Too many cooks and all that. Still could be useful to have that bit of objective outside eye though.

Although it didn't stop young Fergie raiding Old Trafford.