Valentines Day #packthepark

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The price structure may have something to do with being able to charge Colchester's fans full whack as we have home seats available at the same price although I'm just speculating about the reason for full price in the Main Stand.

Would have thought so yes.

With them being a fair trek away and not doing well in the league, I'd have let them in for a fiver too, they'd still only need the small section of the RRE and would add another 500-600 on the gate.

The price structure may have something to do with being able to charge Colchester's fans full whack as we have home seats available at the same price although I'm just speculating about the reason for full price in the Main Stand.

Doubt that is true.

I think the rules state that you have to charge the same for comparable seating - if it is in the same stand, then I'd say that was comparable.

Main stand upper is generally pretty full at home games. Expect Colchester to bring very few (200 or so).

Even with the offer I would be surprised if we break 5,000 home fans. Sadly just the way it is nowadays.

I think there will be around 6000 but lets give it a chance, Rome wasnt built in a day 6000 Saturday, 500 down at Orient then hopefully with a couple of wins we could get around 8000 for the visit of PNE.

Doubt that is true.

I think the rules state that you have to charge the same for comparable seating - if it is in the same stand, then I'd say that was comparable.

Yes and No. You are allowed to have a local offer for up to 4 games a year. This can be reduced price for home fans but not for away fans. Leicester did it to us when we were on TV a few years back.

We had the last laugh though, despite having our GK sent off (think it was Fleming), Windass went in net and kept a clean sheet.

If the support was 'great' then we wouldn't have to do these kind of offers.

Yeah lets say the support is :censored: and the town doesn't deserve a club, that's always worked in the past.

We all know our crowds are rubbish but this is better than Barrys/Corneys usual PR gaffs when talking about support.

Hopefully the new guy is having some influence