Gregan

Grounds

Stephens

Smith

Taylor

Baxter baby

Kuqi

Ole ole

Forte is cack, found out and offers nothing anymore. Kelly has been unbelievable in spells, but not consistent enough for me. Smith alongside Stephens would be some midfield at this level.

rachubka (although cisak very close second)

lee

greegs

tarkowski

grounds

croft

stephens

kelly (smith very close second)

taylor

baxter (didnt do that much but no one else)

kuqi (hated him but scored 16 and again no other option)

bench - cisak, kelly, forte, smith, wilson

Whilst there are some decent players here, not convinced any combination of 11 would see us be a serious contender in this division.

Keepers a weak point - none of them are particularly inspiring.

Defenders - stronger....Lee / Grounds / Tarky are good quality and could be supported by one of a handful. But still think that this an area of indiviudal mistakes that would cost us.

Midfiled - stongest point. Good creativity but potentially lacking the 'yard dogs' needed to be seriously contending? Croft and Taylor on the wings could be strong. Baxter could be the creative spark in the middle. Maybe Kelly could do the hard graft?

Forwards - Again not that strong. I'd say Smith was a player would have been great to hang on to, but not sure there is a strong foil to play alongside him. Lots of OK-ish players that would probably frustrate with the lack of goals.

Think that the best team we could cobble from this lot would probably finish 5-10th in a normal year where the Top 6 would be 73 points.

But given that for the last 5 years we have been a bottom 8 side, its not surprising I suppose.