Players linked with us

A lad on Twitter put these names down on Friday night as the new lads and 3 have already come off. He put a message to Matt chambers after Matt had said influx of players when manager arrives: @Matt_Chambers_ Ripley, Hughes, Clarke, Ferguson, Erwin, Flynn, Law & Lafferty?

I hear Blackpool left back David Ferguson could be signed today.

That blog from a Blackpool fan I posted a few pages back said McDonald played him left back but it was clearly not his natural position.

Re. Flynn, he was supposedly on big money at Sheffield United, although I suspect they all are.

I hear Blackpool left back David Ferguson could be signed today.

released at end of the season. I don't remember noticing him against us so checked. More or less ever present then didn't play again after end of Feb so missed both games against us.

There is also a David Ferguson 20 yo defender at Motherwell. Could be room for some confusion and it could be him but he has just signed 1 year contract

Edited by astottie

That blog from a Blackpool fan I posted a few pages back said McDonald played him left back but it was clearly not his natural position.

Re. Flynn, he was supposedly on big money at Sheffield United, although I suspect they all are.

We were able to push the boat out for Conor Brown then ? :-(