Players linked with us

What position does Green play? Is he defensive or a mixture (might be a bit old for that)

Have noticed Rotherham fans hated him, but you'd think a player who has played in the Championship for a decade could adjust to this level if other players do their running

I'd be delighted to see Green on board - Trapattoni compared him to Gattuso when he was Ireland boss. Would be our best signing in a long time in my opinion.

Klok and Green in midfield, 2 Gattuso's are better than one, the yard dog system is back. :)

Edited by BP1960

What position does Green play? Is he defensive or a mixture (might be a bit old for that)

Have noticed Rotherham fans hated him, but you'd think a player who has played in the Championship for a decade could adjust to this level if other players do their running

Centre midfielder who sits in front of the back four, more defensive style.

Lee Turnbull has watched a couple of players in non league recently on my recommendation, its good of him to check them out.

This makes a refreshing change from more recent 'managers', long may it continue Edited by stevesidg

Maybe you need glasses, or just to stop trolling because Ulster is in the UK

You may not like it to be, you may want things to change, all fair enough but right now it is a part of the UK not Ireland - deal with it

Now can we get back to the football please

You're right that there's nothing to argue about but wrong about why. Ulster folk of all persuasions and living in/having allegiance to either country have no problem with being from Ulster.

Are you going to say who?

Seen them only once, it was a gut feeling I had that they had something a bit special, but needed another look. Many of you will have had the same feeling about a couple of Latics trialists.

You're right that there's nothing to argue about but wrong about why. Ulster folk of all persuasions and living in/having allegiance to either country have no problem with being from Ulster.

I'd agree with that. Spot on. Of course they can come from Ulster and Ireland, just as you can come from Yorkshire and Britain. some need to deal with that. It's a geographical reality. Some might also describe themselves as Ulster and British, which is a political aberration, the immoral causes of which were debated on here last year. Some might think the artificial division of Ireland is somehow justified. Others don't. No point arguing.

Some say potato.....perhaps not appropriate.