OAP season tickets

The club need to sort out their policies on young concessions if anything.

Charging £13 to get a piece of laminated paper to prove you're a student is a rip off. Plus Latics must be one of the only clubs not to offer away fans student prices. If you're 16 or over you're considered an adult, which is scandalous if you support Oldham or not.

It's a right pain sorting it out too. Should just be able to flash your in date NUS or Uni Card and that's it.

Bury have it right for me,

Adult - 300

U23, Student, Senior, Disabled 175

U16 - 75

U11 - 25

U5 - Free

Senior is 65 and the cut off is 01/08/15 which is fair. Young adults are often the lowest earners and some concession for these fans should be made.

Exactly. It's ridiculous.

And the £13 charge makes me fuming. How can they justify that charge?

I'm sure they could easily throw in administration, materials, risk of abuse etc to cost £13 or more.

But I'm very much of the view that it represents a barrier to attendance and as such the fee should be scrapped and the scheme marketed aggressively to get more people through the door.

Edited by opinions4u

Bury have it right for me,

Adult - 300

U23, Student, Senior, Disabled 175

U16 - 75

U11 - 25

U5 - Free

Senior is 65 and the cut off is 01/08/15 which is fair. Young adults are often the lowest earners and some concession for these fans should be made.

Send it to Barry Owen, he's supposed to be the one looking at such schemes.

Old timers being minted

Obviously the work you do is going to to involve the ones who aren't loaded. There are still millions of them who own their houses, have good occupational pensions, low outgoings etc with money to burn compared to when they were working.

My Dad has always been a latics fan but these days only goes a couple of games a season. He is officially an OAP next feb but apparently cant get an OAP season ticket until after his birthday. Personally think thats a bit stupid. As a result he wont be getting a season ticket this time around.

Your dad could get a pro rata OAP season ticket on his birthday in Feb for the rest of the season.