coukash or no he hasnt

People didn't believe me this guy would be bad for the club and it's been proven

Plenty knew it...

There are many that didn't want to believe it. The same ones who want to sell to the first bidder because of boredom, naivety and hope.

I was quite keen for him to buy us until I realised his business plan didn't involve committing any of his own cash and it became a distraction to getting the new stand built.

Oh, and his desire to own multiple teams playing the same sport pissed me off too.

His "people" contacted the club, relocation was mentioned, it was dismissed out of hand and no formal talks took place and no offer was made. One of a number of enquiries made over the years, non of which have been serious enough to consider properly. A bit like people who've done well in their works fantasy league applying for the managers job when it comes up.

People didn't believe me this guy would be bad for the club and it's been proven

Not really - had he invested the same kind of money in Oldham Athletic, or another football club, it could have produced a vastly different outcome than it has in a different sport at Salford.

So why can't corney sell the club then?

Could it be that uncle Simon is telling the truth when he says any buyer has to prove they can move the club forward? Could uncle Simon be genuinely in love with the club? Could he actually care?

If nocash has screwed it up at Salford he would've done the same with us. We're not in a position to magically grow our support base in a relatively short window.

So, we all agreed that SC is to be totally trusted......? Actually, he pisses me off some times, but overall i do trust him with the club.

Could it be that uncle Simon is telling the truth when he says any buyer has to prove they can move the club forward? Could uncle Simon be genuinely in love with the club? Could he actually care?

If nocash has screwed it up at Salford he would've done the same with us. We're not in a position to magically grow our support base in a relatively short window.

So, we all agreed that SC is to be totally trusted......? Actually, he pisses me off some times, but overall i do trust him with the club.

Am I missing something here have Salford gone bust ? At the last count he was worth over £1 billion so talk about Salford being in trouble are a little over the top.