Fixtures Thread

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Have you seen the prize money for both cups. You make more money in the third round qualifying of the FA cup than winning the second round of the league cup. And as for the JPT we've made two area finals so we've been close to getting there

close to getting to the finals....close but no cigar and no money. But hey we might get there one day.

we might make the league cup final one day. Bradford did so there is a chance which by your JPT logic we should keep it.

If the new stand isn't ready to be used yet and they bring over 1000 then they'll have to open 3 stands, given the club's policy on not allowing home fans next to bigger away followings

4311 attendance last season.

Will it be higher or lower this time?

Possibly higher if it's the first home match and/or the first match the new stand is open.....?

Boro might bring more aswell after the season they've just had, I.e. a few more of their fans might have got the bug back....

On Twitter a rumoured fixture release has been found and has us down at home against Shrewsbury don't know how true it is though

Load of crap that had both Bristol teams at home on the Saturday. Plus it was on football rumours so tske it with a pinch of salt

Edited by SavageTheBeast

4311 attendance last season.

Will it be higher or lower this time?

Possibly higher if it's the first home match and/or the first match the new stand is open.....?

Boro might bring more aswell after the season they've just had, I.e. a few more of their fans might have got the bug back....

Can't see there being many more home fans if the new stand isn't open. The optimism doesn't feel any greater about the upcoming season than it was at this point last year.

Some of their fans may have come to tick off BP so may not return. Although their following is consistently one of the highest in the football league so there won't be much in it.

I'll go for 4166

If the new stand isn't ready to be used yet and they bring over 1000 then they'll have to open 3 stands, given the club's policy on not allowing home fans next to bigger away followings

Are you forgetting where the away fans are to be located next season?

Are you forgetting where the away fans are to be located next season?

No. The reply was responding to somebody saying they may only open two stands. Assuming we'd need more than just the Main Stand, that would mean segregating the Chaddy.

Edited by NewBlue

We've got a baby due in the middle of August and I'm under orders not to go to the arse end of the country in the weeks before it's born. Uninspiring home games will suit me early on...

My wife & sister are away on the 22nd August meaning I'll have a 4, 5 and 12 yr old under my supervision - Burton, Rochdale, Blackpool or Fleetwood away guaranteed.

Could have a problem with Burton they share stewards with Derby so some games they are on Friday, Sunday's for the scheduled Saturday games or Wednesday nights for midweek games

I would absolutely love Burton away on a Friday night.